• Status
    Not open for further replies.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    :xmad: I finally got someone to answer the phone and asked about my wifes flight. OMG, it is arriving at 10:30 local time, the clowns in Savannah told her it would be 9:30pm because of the one hour behind thing...how friggin stupid are people, really?

Ahhh, never mind...they're stupid enough to break through a taped off area and trample new tile for a cup of coffee from coffee maker that's not even working, right Jimmy?

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    well, I'm gonna go sit in the car at the airport and watch the submarine races.

Oh snap, no, no, no...watch the planes land.

Have a good evening everyone and stay safe. If I don't get back in here :ladiesman: :naughty: for a day or two, I hope everyone has a nice 4th of July and everyone is careful with those evil fireworks.

Later,

Le Doug

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    hmmm everyone else have plans for tomorrow too?

I hate to think I am the only one sitting home alone.

Appleseed Mini in Indy, then continuing home to Fort Wayne for Independence Day weekend. (I'm making a point to not call it "July 4th weekend" because July 4th means nothing in itself; it's our independence that we're celebrating!)

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    hmmm everyone else have plans for tomorrow too?

I hate to think I am the only one sitting home alone.

Watching **** blow up at my parents' house. The neighbors pool money together and put on a large fireworks show complete with floating displays out in the pond. It's a good time:D

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Me and the Mrs are going to veg here at the house, picked up Zombieland and District 9 in Blu-Ray to watch for myself, we just got done watching UP.

Gonna enjoy the 3 day holiday except for having to mow tomorrow.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Me and the Mrs are going to veg here at the house, picked up Zombieland and District 9 in Blu-Ray to watch for myself, we just got done watching UP.

I liked Up and District 9. Haven't seen Zombieland. Lemme know if it's worth it.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I liked Up and District 9. Haven't seen Zombieland. Lemme know if it's worth it.

Will do that.

BTW, got my 2nd TrendNet wireless gaming router today, 1st one was for my EarthLink VOIP and the 2nd one is for my Blu-Ray player, gonna do a piggy back on NetFlix with my buddy ComputerGeek. He's gonna recieve the DVD's and I'm gonna stream. That is unless there is a new release BR movie and that is disk only.

Can't wait to get it rolling.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Good thing I asked! Hmm.. both in 2009... Weird.

Anyway, I'm excited because the "best guess" for me is 4.1 stars!

It's no [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Zombie-Survival-Guide-Complete-Protection/dp/1400049628]Zombie Survival Guide[/ame], but it's pretty damn funny.

You'll actually get pissed off at some of the advice they give out and almost all of the tactics they use, but you'll get some big laughs out of it.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    well, I'm gonna go sit in the car at the airport and watch the submarine races.

Oh snap, no, no, no...watch the planes land.

Have a good evening everyone and stay safe. If I don't get back in here :ladiesman: :naughty: for a day or two, I hope everyone has a nice 4th of July and everyone is careful with those evil fireworks.

Later,

Le Doug

:rockwoot: Glad to hear she's coming home!

District 9 is certainly no date movie. :): I'd like to get to watch more than the first 30 minutes of it.

It's no Zombie Survival Guide, but it's pretty damn funny.

You'll actually get pissed off at some of the advice they give out and almost all of the tactics they use, but you'll get some big laughs out of it.

Zombieland ROCKS. I've got it on my computer. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom