Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I just got this message (On facebook) from my Aunt!!!

"Hi sweetie you better get off the gun kick on fb you'll have the FBI on you're butt. Love ya "

Oh goodness. Oye. I post 6 pictures of me out shooting and THIS is the email I get! lol

My reply....

"Hi Aunt XXXX!
    I'm not really too worried about the FBI hunting me down. I have a license to carry and have been going through intensive training with my firearms for the last year. Nothing they can really do about me enjoying my right to the 2nd amendment. :) My page is set to private. No one can see it but my friends and I don't add people on here that I don't know and trust. I'll worry about that, once they try and ban guns! :)

Sheople think all guns are bad!! you need to ask her to go shooting with you and Jet girl!! she just might like it!! :D

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Sheople think all guns are bad!! you need to ask her to go shooting with you and Jet girl!! she just might like it!! :D

That's the thing. Last I knew, her husband had a good 40 or so firearms. Mostly hunting stuff. But she is far from thinking "Guns are bad". Or so I thought.
    I'm not really sure where that email came from? She is Anti BHO and pro 2nd amenment. I'm actually really confused by this.
    She is super conservative and I think she's just annoyed I put a picture of my butt (not to be mistaken as my not butt butt) shooting my Saiga on FB. Who knows. lol.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    My cat not only gets laid at night, he's started to bring home dead things to leave at the back door. Two mice, three lizards and a "WTF is that" in just the past week.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    That's the thing. Last I knew, her husband had a good 40 or so firearms. Mostly hunting stuff. But she is far from thinking "Guns are bad". Or so I thought.
    I'm not really sure where that email came from? She is Anti BHO and pro 2nd amenment. I'm actually really confused by this.
    She is super conservative and I think she's just annoyed I put a picture of my butt (not to be mistaken as my not butt butt) shooting my Saiga on FB. Who knows. lol.

Allot of times people don't warm up to guns and shooting even if their mate does!! sometimes it takes someone from the outside to get them into it, a girls day at the range could change her mind about allot of things gun related!! Just a thought!! :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    My cat not only gets laid at night, he's started to bring home dead things to leave at the back door. Two mice, three lizards and a "WTF is that" in just the past week.

Hey big your going to have to truck in the entertainment for your cat when you move!! or you will have one depressed cat!! :pimp:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield

Bigum wait till you get in the new house, he'll have a whole new harem and a different mode of operi for invaders to his new abode.

We really need a pic of the "WTF is that":D

IndyBeerman

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Look guys, H&K's been a closet Butthurt right under our nose and we didn't even realize it.

You just can't get anymore Butthurt than that when your bunghole gets angry.:D:rofl:

Butthead-butthurt.jpg

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    [Big yawn, stretch, middle fingers to the world] Hello INGO! I gotta stop going to bed at 5-6am. I can't do this 2hrs of sleep thing anymore. I guess I could if I had to, but dang. At least I got 5 hours this morning.[/Big yawn, stretch, middle fingers to the world]

IndyBeerman

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    [Big yawn, stretch, middle fingers to the world] Hello INGO! I gotta stop going to bed at 5-6am. I can't do this 2hrs of sleep thing anymore. I guess I could if I had to, but dang. At least I got 5 hours this morning.[/Big yawn, stretch, middle fingers to the world]

Well since you dropped off the boulder you no longer have the pain to keep you awake, it's time for you to become more normal.

Wait a sec, did I just say that SE needs to become more "normal", good lord I'm running for cover to keep from getting hit with a lighting strike.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    OH MY GOODNESS....That would be an Epic Butthurt. (But I can't. She is SUPER catholic and I think would miss the "funny" in that quote!)
    Lol. I love butthurting people. Get yer head outta the gutter. Perv. :D
    Would that be butt butt hurt or almost butt butt hurt?:dunno::D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Well since you dropped off the boulder you no longer have the pain to keep you awake, it's time for you to become more normal.

Wait a sec, did I just say that SE needs to become more "normal", good lord I'm running for cover to keep from getting hit with a lighting strike.

You're going to have to define normal. As far as I'm concerned, I'm the only normal one and you're all just nuts. :dunno:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I think she's just annoyed I put a picture of my butt (not to be mistaken as my not butt butt) shooting my Saiga on FB. Who knows. lol.
    I saw the pic...RM's butt is not shooting, but the camera is shooting her butt.
    It's not exactly what "Gas blow-back" means... :D

P.S.
    Hope you didn't get assbrass'd!! That would hurt!

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    I saw the pic...RM's butt is not shooting, but the camera is shooting her butt.
    It's not exactly what "Gas blow-back" means... :D

P.S.
    Hope you didn't get assbrass'd!! That would hurt!

See why I love her, Folks? She's THAT freaking awesome!!

I did not get "assbrassed" nor did I pinch my not butt butt with my holster! Yay me. :)

When are we shooting, Annie? Anything planned for tomorrow?

BTW...That's right Fellas, us women are taking over! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom