• Status
    Not open for further replies.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Spend the rest of the day watching HD TV I got HD installed today with a DVR, Wow!! what a difference HD makes!! that is what the 65 in flat screen was made for!! lazy day rained off and on is storming Right now!!
    I don't have cable or satellite yet. I'm pretty content with using an antenna and Netflix.

I want it to storm here. Nothing has happened yet.

ETA Ok, I have a tornado watch...

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Oh.........I'm still here le Doug............don't think you got rid of me that easy. I was just in the "other" thread.........:rolleyes:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I don't have cable or satellite yet. I'm pretty content with using an antenna and Netflix.

I want it to storm here. Nothing has happened yet.

I got in on the free upgrade to HD with a DVR because I have been with Dish Network for so long!! It's great, I still can't get over the difference!! :D

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I'm sure this has been asked, but how many reps can someone give during one 24 hour period?

I think I gave either four or five and now, I'm out AGAIN!!!

1032JBT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Ok.......samot......

Since you obviously read this thread too.............why is that you disagree with people and generally do an internet equivelent to pissing in their wheeties and then send them a friend request??? I honestly would like to know.

And BTW......you request was denied. Any of the people you see on my list I would gladly sit down and have a beer with............you are not on that short list.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    I wonder if the rep system is limited to a number of rep points given per day. That would explain the inability for some of us to rep more than a few times in 24 hours *cough* bigs *cough*

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    Ok.......samot......

Since you obviously read this thread too.............why is that you disagree with people and generally do an internet equivelent to pissing in their wheeties and then send them a friend request??? I honestly would like to know.
    mostly for humor!!!!! not really sure how i "pissed in your wheeties" but theres a thread about that too, its called BUTTHURT:dunno::ingo:

And BTW......you request was denied. Any of the people you see on my list I would gladly sit down and have a beer with............you are not on that short list.
    ahhhhh, im a pretty decent family man, dont drink beer but thanks anyhoo. maybe one day you will c im just an average dude that doesnt always agree with the general concensious..... sorry if your feathers were ruffled
    Question....... You work evenings or days in nobilsville, just wantin to know the best time for me when passing thru :D :D

1032JBT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    mostly for humor!!!!! not really sure how i "pissed in your wheeties" but theres a thread about that too, its called BUTTHURT:dunno::ingo:

ahhhhh, im a pretty decent family man, dont drink beer but thanks anyhoo. maybe one day you will c im just an average dude that doesnt always agree with the general concensious..... sorry if your feathers were ruffled
    Question....... You work evenings or days in nobilsville, just wantin to know the best time for me when passing thru :D :D

No I think the butthurt thread originated in Carmel HS....:D

I don't always agree with the general concenious either, but I'm not drawn to post on everyone of them either.

As far as when I work.........I work all hours so take your pick

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Well at least I'm here now to defend myself from the broken repper blame game!

BTW, this thread has really arrived. Admin is in the house :woot:

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    t-ball/pitching machine team won today. We are now 7-2. Not bad for being the Bad News Bears.

It was hotter than a rat's arse today. I still can't believe that mankind decided to settle in SW Indiana instead of just moving on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom