We're on fire tonight...

manonfire.jpg

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Since you are working, when you down that Fat Tire, just remember that I thanked you for supporting my job!:cool:

BTW, where did you buy it? Since you're from Noblesville I'll guess these locations:

Mr. G's
    Vintage
    Crown

If it's G's, I might have delivered it before I messed up the shoulder and went on IR.

I got it at Meijer on 37........I try not to frequent the liquor stores, get myself in trouble that way going for the harder stuff.

For some reason RV's have horrible problems with brakes. I guess because they sit 98% of the time.

Yeah....I think it was probably froze up when I bought it, but I hadn't driven an RV before and certinly not one this large so honestly I didn't notice. But after smelling the smell I did after only moving like 6 miles I couldnt ignore it and had to do something about it. Maybe this years vacation I get double digit average on gas mileage. :dunno:

What are you doing until 4:15?

Sitting in a car lot watching a bunch of cars I can't afford........:xmad:

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Nope.........on my laptop

I have not.......I just recently entered the relm of beer snob and ditched the Miller Lite's and Coors Light and moved on too Fat Tire and Guiness and Black and Tan. I have to thank fpdshooter for that............a-hole.
    Welcome to the dark side. We have IPAs and dark lager.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Sitting in a car lot watching a bunch of cars I can't afford........:xmad:

Wow, is that a nightly routine for dealerships(I think that's what you mean) to pay an off duty PO to watch the lot, or is it because of the weekend?

Why do you have to go through so much BS to share a picture?
    I suck at computer stuff.

What are you trying to do?

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Wow, is that a nightly routine for dealerships(I think that's what you mean) to pay an off duty PO to watch the lot, or is it because of the weekend?

What are you trying to do?
    I just don't understand why I cant take a pic from my laptop and post it. I have to use some gay photo bucket thing.
    Computers really **** me off sometimes.:xmad:

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Welcome to the dark side. We have IPAs and dark lager.

I really never thought of myself drinking dark beers as the lights just tasted better to me. Guess I never tasted the right dark ones. After all the hype I heard about Guiness I had to try it. After a few times of drinking Guiness and Fat Tire I got a Coors Light........I could barley drink it.

quote]

This lot pays for an officer 365 days. I don't know why they feel it is warranted, but hey.....who am I to argue if they are willing to pay. I know we had a lot of issue with catalitic converters being cut off cars in prking lots in the surrounding areas, but I don't know if this dealership ever got hit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom