• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I'm going to the doctor as well. I hope he helps me more than he did with the poison ivy.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    The heck, man?! You gotta quit tickin' hombres off!

PS - FIFY

I wasn't trying to get under anyone skin except the OPs. The thing that ticks me off the most...I have never even considered hit the neg rep button, and within three days, I get banged with it three times.

It sounds like whining, but I'm not. If I truly expected anyone to give it up, it would have been the OP, he's a troll anyway.

On another note. Just drove all the way to Marain, IL, the VA Hospital, to find out that my appointment was for Evansville this morning at 10am. While I'm there, I was informed of an appointment I do have at that clinic, but it's not until Wednesday. -OMG- I think the steam from my ears powered my drive home.

-MK- Thanks for the fix

Le Doug

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I had a respiratory infection once, it really sucked...Mainly because I was about a mile above sea level hiking in the mountains.

The night before every senior on the football team headed to Colorado, I hacked up a piece of my lung and about 6-8 ounces of blood...It didn't stop me from going, but if I heard it once I heard it 1000 times from the guides that I need to quit smoking.:):

Man, those coughing fits were the worst.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    AHHHHHH BSBSBSBBSBSBSBSBSBSBBSBSBBBBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

THIRTY ONE HUNDRED #($)*)%(#*%#@(*%@#@ DOLLARS!!!! Have to have THAT UP FRONT before they'll touch me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad:

WTH IS THAT ABOUT?!?!?!

Like I just got 3100 dollars sitting around inside my bunghole to pull out for them. :n00b: So no, it didn't come out today. They're setting up an appointment for me to be done over by some student doctors that shouldn't cost me hardly anything, IF anything at all.

SO... I just spent $150 for an xray and doctor visit that didn't do ANYTHING for me!!! :xmad:

On the plus side, family took me to eat at the Mongolian BBQ joint on the north side. I had forgotten how good Duck meat was until today. :dunno: (I would smile about that, but I'm too ticked off.)

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Dang -SE-, that is not good news, but on the bright side, you didn't have to have an 'old man' touch your junk, and next week, you'll be having a 'young man' touch your junk. Do you think he'll take pictures? :D

Seriously, I am sorry to hear that you'll have to sit around in pain for a few more days. I hope the price thing works out in your favor.

Best wishes,

Le Doug

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    My a-hole doctor gave me Cortisone, a Z pack, and an inhaler. If I'm not better by the morn I am to be admitted in the hospital. :(

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Dang -SE-, that is not good news, but on the bright side, you didn't have to have an 'old man' touch your junk, and next week, you'll be having a 'young man' touch your junk. Do you think he'll take pictures? :D

Seriously, I am sorry to hear that you'll have to sit around in pain for a few more days. I hope the price thing works out in your favor.

Best wishes,

Le Doug

Oh, no, that old man touched my junk. Told me I have a rolling hernia. I told him he's a rolling hernia that's full of :poop:. :dunno:

My a-hole doctor gave me Cortisone, a Z pack, and an inhaler. If I'm not better by the morn I am to be admitted in the hospital. :(

That does suck. I hope you get feeling better without having to spend all that money on a doctor. I'd be looking up herbal treatments online and see if you can beat it without going in.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    That does suck. I hope you get feeling better without having to spend all that money on a doctor. I'd be looking up herbal treatments online and see if you can beat it without going in.
    I think I'm probably getting admitted. I knew I was real sick......I should have went to the doctor 3 days ago.:n00b:
    I'm already hearing "I told you so" by the wife.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    AHHHHHH BSBSBSBBSBSBSBSBSBSBBSBSBBBBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

THIRTY ONE HUNDRED #($)*)%(#*%#@(*%@#@ DOLLARS!!!! Have to have THAT UP FRONT before they'll touch me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad:

WTH IS THAT ABOUT?!?!?!

Like I just got 3100 dollars sitting around inside my bunghole to pull out for them. :n00b: So no, it didn't come out today. They're setting up an appointment for me to be done over by some student doctors that shouldn't cost me hardly anything, IF anything at all.

SO... I just spent $150 for an xray and doctor visit that didn't do ANYTHING for me!!! :xmad:

On the plus side, family took me to eat at the Mongolian BBQ joint on the north side. I had forgotten how good Duck meat was until today. :dunno: (I would smile about that, but I'm too ticked off.)

I see Obama care is working!!! :xmad:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I wish I had better insurance. My boss dropped the good plan last year. Now we have that "spend 2500 dollars before your benefits kick in" plan.
    My boss is a "richard cranium"........:D
    I guess at least I have insurance.....

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I think I'm probably getting admitted. I knew I was real sick......I should have went to the doctor 3 days ago.:n00b:
    I'm already hearing "I told you so" by the wife.

Man Jimmy!! it must be bad if your getting the I told you so's. Hope you get to felling better soon!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom