• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    Just go to cars.com, close your eyes, and randomly scroll through the make and model and year. It's like magic :):
    cars.com made me want an Infinity G35 coupe more than i knew. There are just too many choices. I have a truck, which i made trade to a friend for a motorcycle, which i don't need. I don't really need another truck, but trucks are inherently cooler and more fun to drive than cars. So if i don't get a truck, I'd need a fun to drive(sporty) car.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    It's going to be so hard for me to pick out a new vehicle. It takes me a year to pick out a gun. I can't imagine how long it'll take for a new car OR truck.

Do you need a new car? I know a salesman at a lot in Greenwood that I could recommend you too if you do. If nothing else you can at least look around

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    hmmm I'm getting some extra overtime cash with both of the next two paychecks, plus some quarterly bonus money. I think most of it is going to go paying off a credit card I'm working on paying off so I can buy that car easier.

But debating on what to do with the rest. New holster and AR lower? Or down payment on putting a new toy on layaway? hmm

hmm what do you guys think about my question here?

The new toy that I'd be thinking about putting on layaway would either be a Moss 590A1 with ghost ring sights and 18.5" barrel, or a .357 mag lever gun if I can find one. If I get the AR lower it would be for one of 3 things, SBR in 5.56, SBR in .22 lr, or a build in 458 socom. Of course the AR build would be over time as I accumulate parts, this one I'd do with better quality parts than my last build.

What do you think?

Is everyone ignoring these posts? :):

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Came up with a new acronym today

Lifetime License to Carry a Handgun = LLTCH

Let's see if it catches on

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Is everyone ignoring these posts? :):

We're trying...

it'd be easier if someone would quit quoting themselves :D

I would say AR because I think they are fun to build.

Or build a bolt gun. I wouldn't recommend Layaway, I'd rather save the money in another account or something and buy it in cash when I have it all.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County

I just want some opinions on what some of my fellow PW's would get.

The .357 lever gun would be for hunting to compliment my .357 mag revolver some of you shot at the PW2 shoot

The shotgun would be to replace my Moss Mav 88 high cap I am selling to a friend. It would be my HD/zombie/SHTF shotgun.

I've been wanting to get a new OWB holster anyways, plus it would be good to have one for any future training.

And the AR lower, well there are so many possibilities I want to do.

I need help choosing!!! :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom