• Status
    Not open for further replies.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    Did you know medicare will now pay for a new catheter every day?

Whew. You wouldn't want to get a **** tube too pissy.:n00b:
    :laugh:

And I thought they always said urine was sterile. So its not good to pee on your foot if stung by a jellyfish? :dunno:
    Yes that is still valid.

I hate my job!!!! I swear I'm surrounded by tards!

Lady that works for the company locked her keys in the car instead of calling a locksmith she tries to break the window with a can of Lysol!!! she ends up cutting her finger wide open the proceeds to pass out hitting her head on the mirror so now she Is being hauled away by EMTs and her car is still locked up!!!!
    :laugh::laugh:

I'm sneaky, Mike. Like a mall Ninja. Keep up! :D

SOMEONES gotta keep us in line. You're just good at it, is all.

Goodnight PW's. Calling it quits a little early on. I got some cuddling to do! :D
    You didn't call me first!! ;)

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Whazz up hoe's.

Life has been busy for me, and the PW thread is taking the hit.

I just don't have enough time to do all I need, catch up on some threads and possible for sale ads and still try and look at 300+ messages a day in the SUT.

Head back to the doc tomorrow to see if he'll let me get back on a truck and deliver some fine brew around the state again.

Be back on tomorrow night because the wife will be at church group and I'll have some free time on here.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Whazz up hoe's.

Life has been busy for me, and the PW thread is taking the hit.

I just don't have enough time to do all I need, catch up on some threads and possible for sale ads and still try and look at 300+ messages a day in the SUT.

Head back to the doc tomorrow to see if he'll let me get back on a truck and deliver some fine brew around the state again.

Be back on tomorrow night because the wife will be at church group and I'll have some free time on here.

Good to see ya IBM! :yesway:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I was just jerking your chain. :)
    We had aquariums when the kids lived at home and they were always colorful.
    Not neon, but colorful.
    The only downside was when a fish croaked and we had to "teach it to swim in a circle" in the bathroom. :n00b:

LOL.

I always had fish tanks when I was little, but I was responsible for caring for them...I was basically a professional at netting dead fish, because I did it a LOT(I had no clue how to maintain a tank).

I can't tell you how many times I had to run to the local pet store and replace my little sister's tetra before she noticed it was gone...Luckily my 5 year old isn't as dramatic as she was, because if any of his fish die, I'm pretty sure he'll get a kick out of seeing it "swim in a circle.":):

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Sup Bigs, I got something for you that I need to get sent down to you, you have to go to PW3 to get it, now guess what it is?

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Is it....

356931600_aa8e2177f2.jpg

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    LOL.

I always had fish tanks when I was little, but I was responsible for caring for them...I was basically a professional at netting dead fish, because I did it a LOT(I had no clue how to maintain a tank).

I can't tell you how many times I had to run to the local pet store and replace my little sister's tetra before she noticed it was gone...Luckily my 5 year old isn't as dramatic as she was, because if any of his fish die, I'm pretty sure he'll get a kick out of seeing it "swim in a circle.":):
    I just found out this past weekend that having too many Goldfish in a tank will kill off the tropicals like Tetras and Guppies.
    Something about the Goldfish waste being toxic to other fish. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom