• Status
    Not open for further replies.

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    Guess who couldnt pick up thier shiney new HK from the gun shop today due to a error in my address on my drivers license???
    You want me to express the joy i feel about that ?

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Guess who couldnt pick up thier shiney new HK from the gun shop today due to a error in my address on my drivers license???
    You want me to express the joy i feel about that ?

I feel ya man. it was a PITA just to get my addressed changed on my DL when I moved. Stupid Secure ID...

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    What kind of error
    We bought a new home few months ago & for some reason my old address is still on my DL???? I swear i remember the lady at the BMV asking if i wanted to change it when i got my DL renewed & i told her yes.:dunno:
    Now they want 2 personal bills of mine with my residence address on it before they will change my DL.
    They wouldnt take my LTCH or my registration for my vehicle :patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot: :patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot: :ar15:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I just made a huge deposit of chocolate soft serve.
    I feel so much better.
    I'll be on later tonight.
    See ya!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom