• Status
    Not open for further replies.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    So I decided that if I was going to waste a post that is my 2000 on this site, I might as well do it on what must be the world's longest internet thread!

Someone needs to contact that British bunch that certifies records. I can't believe another website would have a longer, and still active thread!!!
    :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    So I decided that if I was going to waste a post that is my 2000 on this site, I might as well do it on what must be the world's longest internet thread!

Someone needs to contact that British bunch that certifies records. I can't believe another website would have a longer, and still active thread!!!
    :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

What better way to get your 2,000th post than posting it here? congrats:yesway:
    Threads about nothing rule!:rockwoot:

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    You'll have to see if you can sneak a pic or logo that is gun related somewhere

Now THAT is some idea you have there. I was talking to the photographer a little bit ago, and she said she could probably work it out that she can take a few "personal" shots for me. (Personal meaning nothing more than the pictures wouldn't be used on their site of their calender and I could have all rights to them.). She has to OK it with the owner of the gym first. Fingers crossed.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Now THAT is some idea you have there. I was talking to the photographer a little bit ago, and she said she could probably work it out that she can take a few "personal" shots for me. (Personal meaning nothing more than the pictures wouldn't be used on their site of their calender and I could have all rights to them.). She has to OK it with the owner of the gym first. Fingers crossed.

Im going to be in that same calender! I'll be wearing a sling shot:D

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne

Must be my good idea for the week. That is pretty cool though, when is the shoot?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom