• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    WTF is up with INGO tonight, it has horrible gas or something:dunno:

If the mods aren't messing with it for some reason, I wouldn't be too horribly surprised to see this thread need to go away sooner or later. I was on another board with a thread like this (I think they are a good idea, btw) that got awfully big. It started slowing down the whole board, and then started causing errors.

Of course that was several years ago, on an older version of Vbulletin, on a much smaller board with not nearly the server power. Maybe it won't be needed here :)

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    If the mods aren't messing with it for some reason, I wouldn't be too horribly surprised to see this thread need to go away sooner or later. I was on another board with a thread like this (I think they are a good idea, btw) that got awfully big. It started slowing down the whole board, and then started causing errors.

Of course that was several years ago, on an older version of Vbulletin, on a much smaller board with not nearly the server power. Maybe it won't be needed here :)

Honestly though, I'd be okay if they only kept the latest 50 pages or so and just keep purging the rest

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Cathy and I are watching Pitch Black.

She's always horny afterwards. Maybe someday I'll tell her Vin Diesel is gay, but for now it works in my favor :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom