• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Not sure if you saw mine at PW2.... Highnoon Holster starts at $30(very great quality)

Yeah..I fondled yours at the shoot:laugh: I did like that one...was hoping you would reply with the name of it as I forgot the brand..and forgot who had it:dunno::D

johnb62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Oct 15, 2008
    Evansville Area
    Relic,

I have a leather IWB (do not know the maker) I will make you a sweet deal on. Look at my closed thread of the G19 I was selling a few weeks ago for a picture. It is like new. I think it is the "deep cover" one that sells on eBay for 44.95 or 49.95.

Last edited:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Good morning INGO !! I still have a bunch of guns to clean from PW2. The only one I have cleaned is my carry gun. I've promised my wife I'll get the pile of stuff out of the den today. Only problem is I need to clean out my workshop first so I'll have the room to work without getting sawdust in all my stuff! Gonna get some groceries down my neck and get started I guess.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Relic,

I have a leather IWB (do not know the maker) I will make you a sweet deal on. Look at my closed thread of the G19 I was selling a few weeks ago for a picture. It is like new. I think it is the "deep cover" one that sells on eBay for 44.95 or 49.95.

how much do you want for it?

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Somewhere, my doctor is having the hair on the back of his neck stand up. He gives me more of a hard time about eating bacon than he does about smoking!

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Good morning INGO !! I still have a bunch of guns to clean from PW2. The only one I have cleaned is my carry gun. I've promised my wife I'll get the pile of stuff out of the den today. Only problem is I need to clean out my workshop first so I'll have the room to work without getting sawdust in all my stuff! Gonna get some groceries down my neck and get started I guess.

Sounds like me...mine are all still dirty too. I just have too many projects and 'honey do' list going on. My wife will tell you I'm just lazy.:)

alexanjl12

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Westside Indy
    If I was closer I would!
    I dont know a whole lot about working on vehicles but I use to build and install radiators for a living so I got pretty good at it.

it really isnt that difficult...as there are good step by step instructions for it...its just time consuming. and make sure you are ready to catch the transmission fluid...because the seal may come off sooner than you think...and that **** burns the mouth :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom