• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I'd agree about Glocks. They tame the recoil a bunch.
    The Colt Delta 10 mm has a lot sharper recoil but they are still a blast. :)

I didn't shoot self defense full power loads out of the 10mm and it was the full size one, don't know the #, I can see how the compact Glock would be a handful with full power 10mm loads, shooting the Kahr PM40 with full power 180 grain loads reminded me of the 10mm

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    I shot a Glock 10mm, not a lot more kick then a compact .40

Yup!
    If you're not recoil sensitive they are a lot of fun!
    They're like shooting a .40 S&W on steroids. :D

Yeah, a guy at work has a minty Glock 29 and wants to sell it, price is good but I don't really know anything about 10mm.

Ammunition wise... Are the rounds real $$$? Fairly easy to find?

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Yeah, a guy at work has a minty Glock 29 and wants to sell it, price is good but I don't really know anything about 10mm.

I spent a few minutes looking at the ammo shelf of a gun shop today, waiting for them to finish calling NICS, and I didn't see any 10mm there:dunno:

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    I spent a few minutes looking at the ammo shelf of a gun shop today, waiting for them to finish calling NICS, and I didn't see any 10mm there:dunno:

Yeah, I really don't remember seeing 10mm on the shelf anywhere, I do remember seeing loads of .45GAP.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN

The 10 mm ammo can be kinda scarce. The few people that I know who shoot them are reloaders. As I recall the price for factory stuff isn't any worse than .357 mags or name brand 45 ACP duty loads.

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    The 10 mm ammo can be kinda scarce. The few people that I know who shoot them are reloaders. As I recall the price for factory stuff isn't any worse than .357 mags or name brand 45 ACP duty loads.

I wish I could get into reloading, I just don't have the space to spare.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    OMG. I just had to listen to a "guest speaker" talk about "domestic violence" for the last hour. :bs:

Did you get some good tips on how to give them a good whooping without leaving marks? :laugh:

This was a joke. Sorry if I upset anyone. I realize that domestic abuse is a serous subject and should not be joked about... but I just couldn't help myself. I am very immature.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Did you get some good tips on how to give them a good whooping without leaving marks? :laugh:

This was a joke. Sorry if I upset anyone. I realize that domestic abuse is a serous subject and should not be joked about... but I just couldn't help myself. I am very immature.

I wish. I was just told how everything any man does is domestic violence. If you have the wife pay the bills that's domestic violence. blah blah blah

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    If you don't like what your wife made for dinner, and you tell her that, that's abuse.

oh and pownage. <---- Unrelated to the abuse topic.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom