Not open for further replies.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Crazy thing happened to me today.
    I think I was targeted to be mugged.
    I went to the doctor about my foot after work.
    He pulled and prodded on it until it hurt like hell.
    On the way back to my truck I was limping a bit to keep weight off my foot.
    I heard faint footsteps following me. I looked into the reflections of the cars I passed by to make sure it wasn't too close.
    When I got to my truck, I turned around. There was a shady younger guy about 25 feet away from me. I opened my door and jumped in and closed the door abruptly.
    As soon as I was in my truck, He veered left and started walking the other way.
    Why else would someone walk clear across a parking lot only to turn around and walk back another way?

I guess he could have been a 'tard or something.:dunno:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    How come every time I see someone mention a toyota it is quickly followed by comments such as "why dont you buy American" umm aren't most all toyotas found in the states built IN the states? so why not say "dont buy toyotas..the thousands of Americans building those vehicles dont need their job":dunno: just curious.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I heard faint footsteps following me. I looked into the reflections of the cars I passed by to make sure it wasn't too close.
    When I got to my truck, I turned around. There was a shady younger guy about 25 feet away from me. I opened my door and jumped in and closed the door abruptly.
    Why else would someone walk clear across a parking lot only to turn around and walk back another way?

Yep!! sounds fishy to me!!

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    How come every time I see someone mention a toyota it is quickly followed by comments such as "why dont you buy American" umm aren't most all toyotas found in the states built IN the states? so why not say "dont buy toyotas..the thousands of Americans building those vehicles dont need their job":dunno: just curious.
    Don't buy from Wal Mart cause they were built in China.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN

He seen you are crippled and thought maybe he could get some booty from ya.:dunno:
    Jimmy was almost rapped! :n00b:

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009

Sounds like they targeted you because of the limp, I learned real quick to check my surroundings after I got hurt

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I read somewhere that a corolla is made with more american made parts than a mustang is

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

He was workin up the courage to ask you out dude! :D

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

Ignorance is bliss?

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH

Where is their corporate head quarters?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom