• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    So someone mentioned that my sights may not work on my AR cause the gas block is lower than the top rail. Its .293 +/- lower. The front and rear sights are both adjustable for elevation so this shouldnt be a problem should it :dunno:

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    So someone mentioned that my sights may not work on my AR cause the gas block is lower than the top rail. Its .293 +/- lower. The front and rear sights are both adjustable for elevation so this shouldnt be a problem should it :dunno:

I would answer this question, but the break room is "non firearms related conversation" so I can't.

That and I don't know.

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I have had to neg rep so many new guys lately for saying the dumbest stuff ive ever heard. One would think that since they are on a gun forum they would no atleast the basics of the laws or guns. And they try and correct those that do and make themselves look like idiots.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I have had to neg rep so many new guys lately for saying the dumbest stuff ive ever heard. One would think that since they are on a gun forum they would no atleast the basics of the laws or guns. And they try and correct those that do and make themselves look like idiots.
    You shouldnt waste neg reps on noobs. It takes away from our badges :D

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN

I got ripped for saying (typing) CCW Permit when I joined. :eek:

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    So.... I was outside helping the wife with the garage when my old neighbor pulls up. Wife reminds me he has a grill he didn't take with him and that we were talking about buying it from him. So I ask if he still has it and would be interesting in selling it. He says sure, $10. :D So we got a REALLY nice grill for CHEAP.

Char Griller - Grills and Smokers
    Outlaw.jpg

That is super cheap for a grill that glows. :D

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008

If they don't work, I'll take your AR so you can buy a new one that will work with your sights.

In a fit of charity, I won't charge you for the service. Anything for a fellow whore!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom