• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Ya they all had big azz grins on, wonder what that was all about, then they said something about a body cavity check and I smiled and said when your done then its my turn :D
    :rofl:

I have only flown once and I never got the search.. I guess I passed muster going through the metal detector :dunno:

My youngest however got pulled and put in the full body thing where they can see EVERYTHING and then was held while they tried to figure out what was on her wrist... a pony tail holder... :rolleyes:

her friend however had a knife in her purse she missed while cleaning it out and walked on board with it..

guess which one was a bit overweight :dunno:

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    :rofl:

I have only flown once and I never got the search.. I guess I passed muster going through the metal detector :dunno:

My youngest however got pulled and put in the full body thing where they can see EVERYTHING and then was held while they tried to figure out what was on her wrist... a pony tail holder... :rolleyes:

her friend however had a knife in her purse she missed while cleaning it out and walked on board with it..

guess which one was a bit overweight :dunno:
    Hmmmm I'll bet the one with the knife. Ya I love them body scans - NOT!!!! Just anouther way to screw with women

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Hmmmm I'll bet the one with the knife. Ya I love them body scans - NOT!!!! Just anouther way to screw with women
    exactly

they had her scared to death... she thought she was not going to get to go..
    she told me if they had just asked she would have pulled up her sleeve or let someone else do it.

her friend also just had the paper drivers license because she had lost hers right before they left..

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Ya it goes way down. They were checking it with a scanner and there hands, I guess seeing if I had any thing hideing in it
    I don't remember it being THAT thick to be able to hide stuff in

but I guess manhandling your hair is better than manhandling your junk :dunno:

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    exactly

they had her scared to death... she thought she was not going to get to go..
    she told me if they had just asked she would have pulled up her sleeve or let someone else do it.

her friend also just had the paper drivers license because she had lost hers right before they left..

I get so discussed with this and then they have the balls to say oh no were not looking at them like that :rolleyes: ya f'en right :rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom