SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Ok fine, I will save the lap dance for Mrs G. :D

Yeah I love bread and cheese and it's hard to find good ones at the local store in the US.
    I could get you some french wine too if you want. :yesway:

Not sure if you drink.
    I dont drink or smoke, some people actually dont believe that im French because of that. :):

Yeah, I believe that. My step daughter was in France last year and couldn't believe the number of smokers. Do you know what a pack of US brand smokes like Maraboro costs there?? (Used to smoke, but I had to quit)

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Yeah, I believe that. My step daughter was in France last year and couldn't believe the number of smokers. Do you know what a pack of US brand smokes like Maraboro costs there?? (Used to smoke, but I had to quit)

Cigarettes are expensive here too, because of taxes mostly (they do that to make people stop smoking and raise the taxes more each year), but most people buy them outside of France (Spain or Luxembourg) where they are much cheaper.

But I actually dont see many smokers here.In most public places you are not allowed to smoke and I dont know anyone that I can think of, friends or family, that is a smoker. :dunno:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Cigarettes are expensive here too, because of taxes mostly (they do that to make people stop smoking and raise the taxes more each year), but most people buy them outside of France (Spain or Luxembourg) where they are much cheaper.

But I actually dont see many smokers here.In most public places you are not allowed to smoke and I dont know anyone that I can think of, friends or family, that is a smoker. :dunno:

Yeah, they do the same thing with the taxes here, but it varies from state to state. Here is Indiana I think they are about $5.50 a pack. But in Wisconsin they are over $8.50 and in some places in the NE and New York are over $10.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Have you tried a laser pointer?

Yes. It's funny. The laser has a key chain on the end of it that rattles when I pick it up. All I have to do is pick up the laser and both the cat and the dog comes running when they hear that tinny rattle.

Stupid cat likes to sleep under our bed and then scratch at the door to get out at night. I use the laser to get the cat out of the bedroom at night before bedtime.:D

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Yes. It's funny. The laser has a key chain on the end of it that rattles when I pick it up. All I have to do is pick up the laser and both the cat and the dog comes running when they hear that tinny rattle.

Stupid cat likes to sleep under our bed and then scratch at the door to get out at night. I use the laser to get the cat out of the bedroom at night before bedtime.:D

Laser guided cat! :yesway:

I wonder how people did before lasers, maybe they had to pick up the cat with their hands and throw it outside the room. :dunno:

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Well I took my MIL to church this morning, now I'm going to take my Daddy to his church. There aren't too many who would argue that I don't need two church services. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom