• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I wonder if that was Rayne's theme song back then?

I don't know what it is cause it wouldn't play for me, but I was an ole married lady with kids in the 80's.:D

He's the reason I'm so mean. :D

Seriously though, you won't find a better host.
    Are we taking bets on who dives into the lake first?

Oooooooohhhhhhhh!!!! Is that an option? :rockwoot: I'm a fish, grew up in/on the water.

You won't want to bet against me then :D

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Are there many Catholics in France??? I know there was at one time, but has that been maintained?

Not sure, it's hard to tell since the French government by policy keeps no official statistics on religion.
    But some studies report under 60% of Cathlolics in France.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I know that, im not saying you are wrong and you know more about Freemasons than I do, obviously.
    Im just saying that there are many groups today that call themselves "knight templars", and that I dont think that any of them are linked to the original ones since that group ended.
    I mean the Freemasons have more to do with the orginal Templar than those new groups who call themselves Templars today, from what I understand.
    OH, I have no doubt that you're right about that. There are plenty of whackos to go around. There are actual ways to document the ancestry of Masonry and tie it to the Knights Templar though.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    OH, I have no doubt that you're right about that. There are plenty of whackos to go around. There are actual ways to document the ancestry of Masonry and tie it to the Knights Templar though.

That reminds me that I saw a Masonic building the other day in a local city.
    Im not sure if that's still used as a lodge but it was built and used as a lodge during the 18th century I believe.
    They just have a small Masonic symbol on the façade, I have seen this building dozens of times and never noticed before.
    It's not like the huge symbol I saw on your lodge that you can see from the moon. :D
    Here Masonry is very much more secretive than what you see in the US, including the buildings.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I miss taking my lady out for dinner.You are lucky.Where are you taking her? :yesway:
    we have a Mexican restaurant that we go to every week after her 3rd shift of the week. We go often enough we don't have to order drinks. My ice tea shows up and she get a margarita. Then we change up what we order for dinner.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom