• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    They make some great Polymer guns! how ever I don't think the P 250 is one of them! they tried to make a gun be the do all be all of guns! and what came out was a gun that didn't do any of them well! Just my 2 cents worth!
    Thanks;

I saw the price and I haven't shot a lot of Sigs and wanted your guy's honest opinions.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    They make some great Polymer guns! how ever I don't think the P 250 is one of them! they tried to make a gun be the do all be all of guns! and what came out was a gun that didn't do any of them well! Just my 2 cents worth!

Yup. The P250 was made for a specific market, and that's not the US Market. There is some country in Europe that only allows you to have one pistol. And with the P250, they can now have multiple frames with one pistol. Great idea, but when you can buy different ones here why get that one?

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Yup. The P250 was made for a specific market, and that's not the US Market. There is some country in Europe that only allows you to have one pistol. And with the P250, they can now have multiple frames with one pistol. Great idea, but when you can buy different ones here why get that one?

Because Bradis is selling them for $300. So I was thinking about it.:dunno:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    You should combine them, and get the M&P 15 sooner. Make a list and prioritize it.
    I would but one is wife approved the other isn't. The wife and I have a budget and we save for big purchases, i.e. cars, appliances, Sewing machines, higher end guns, and the other fund is a cash fund that I set aside out of my spending money/saved change. I could combine them but it won't make my saving that much faster. And, I will probably buy both at the same time anyway.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Also, if I want to stay happily married my wife only wants me to buy one more gun before we start having kids. (I am taking this as one more gun purchasing transaction):D

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Also, if I want to stay happily married my wife only wants me to buy one more gun before we start having kids. (I am taking this as one more gun purchasing transaction):D

Then it needs to be a $2000 one so you can sell it later to fund smaller gun purchases.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin

Then it needs to be a $2000 one so you can sell it later to fund smaller gun purchases.
    Or just get a wife that shares the same interests as you and doesn't give ultimatums like "no babies, no guns." :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom