Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    So snadusky's defense is it is customary in football to shower with young boys? Must have missed that one. None of my coaches ever showered with us... Never hugged....

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    my gym teacher back in high school would slide bars of soap across the shower room floor. nothing wrong there? he encouraged us all to shower or else we would get "pizza butt". not like i was going to go into my co-op class stinky..

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    So snadusky's defense is it is customary in football to shower with young boys? Must have missed that one. None of my coaches ever showered with us... Never hugged....
    you know we only had one gym teacher that insisted on watching us dry off... all others just went in their office and let us have at it. It is not ok to shower with or watch young boys and girls in the shower.
    Im going with the one thats sleeping on the desk now. He never sleeps when I get up.
    that's a good sign

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    my gym teacher back in high school would slide bars of soap across the shower room floor. nothing wrong there? he encouraged us all to shower or else we would get "pizza butt". not like i was going to go into my co-op class stinky..

That seems suspicious :rolleyes:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    you know we only had one gym teacher that insisted on watching us dry off... all others just went in their office and let us have at it. It is not ok to shower with or watch young boys and girls in the shower.

that's a good sign

I can see monitoring the girls for trouble in the shower... We all know how you girls start wrestling then end up kissing... I saw that in a movie so it has to be true.:rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom