Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Load of laundry going. Once it's in the dryer I'll put the rest of the Christmas stuff up in the attic. Mainly the big nativity figures but there are a few odds and ends that got missed the first time around.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Daughter is having some issues with nausea and hot/cold flashes. Sounds like she may be missing work today. She sees her ob doctor on Tuesday so I told her to be sure to discuss this in case it is something related to the pregnancy.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    had some German breakfast sausages and toast for breakfast.
    the roads felt pretty good until I went to stop and the anti-locks were kicking in, be careful out there

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Looks like we didn't get all the ice they were saying. We still have the ice from before, but it doesn't look like there is any new out there.
    Have you been outside yet? I can't even walk out the door....the entire sidewalk and driveway are a sheet of ice. Hubby hates salt on the sidewalk because it eats up the concrete. He saw me sprinkling it and about had a cow. I told him it was either the sidewalk or huge medical bills when I fall and break my neck. I'll go out in a bit and see I can get the ice to scrape up and get it all off of there.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Got everything back up in the attic and cornbread just went in the oven about 5 minutes ago. Gonna let the boys taste the beans to see if they like them. If they don't, then they'll have to have something else for lunch.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Have you been outside yet? I can't even walk out the door....the entire sidewalk and driveway are a sheet of ice. Hubby hates salt on the sidewalk because it eats up the concrete. He saw me sprinkling it and about had a cow. I told him it was either the sidewalk or huge medical bills when I fall and break my neck. I'll go out in a bit and see I can get the ice to scrape up and get it all off of there.
    I think they make a "concrete-safe" salt Mom. Or I may be imagining that. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom