Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I can not see why people just won't do what they say they will do.
    I don't understand it either Greg. Of course Susan's been doing all the communicating with him. If it were me, I would be pressing for a definite answer. But then again her family is a lot like this too.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    I don't understand it either Greg. Of course Susan's been doing all the communicating with him. If it were me, I would be pressing for a definite answer. But then again her family is a lot like this too.
    So Susan's family is a kind of go with the flow kind of people?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So Susan's family is a kind of go with the flow kind of people?
    Yep. Drives me nuts trying to plan anything. What starts out as a couple of people turns into a dozen at the last minute, or else we plan for a dozen and 2 or 3 show up. And since I'm the one that does all the cooking, I'm the one that's impacted by it the most. Makes it impossible to plan anything.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Went and cleaned at my parents' house today and got home about 30 minutes ago. Wanted to be ahead of the ice. Neighbor's dog ran into my truck when I left this morning...not a great way to start the day. He collects strays and this one is always chasing vehicles. I was watching for him to run from the yard...he was on the other side of the road and I wasn't expecting that.

It's been that sort of day.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Howdy mom! That's definitely not a good way to start the day. Must be something in the air today. Susan and I have both been on edge all day with these boys.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Howdy mom! That's definitely not a good way to start the day. Must be something in the air today. Susan and I have both been on edge all day with these boys.
    It was kind of like that for the rest of the day as well. Stopped at CVS to pick up a prescription on the way. Got there at 9:10...pharmacy closed. Called the store, Pharmacy hours start at 9. Screw it...left and got it on the way home.

Got mom and dad's house cleaned and was mopping the floor. My sister walked in with groceries. Tracked snow and dirt all over the floors I had just swept. I bit my tongue because I didn't want to upset mom and dad. After she left, mom apologized for her and told me she does this all the time. I lost it....no need for mom to apologize for my sister's rudeness. I mopped it all up, but I can't wait until the next time we go to her house for something. We have always taken our shoes off at the door when going into her house...no more.

I'm glad I'm home.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    My boy has been In a rowdy mood today also.

We have a safe word for when rough housing is going on, it's Oklahoma.

My daughter told him Oklahoma and he said how about I make it Chokelahoma. :lmfao:

And then he told her, how about I give you a Left, Right, Goodnight.:boxing:

I'm still smiling.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    My boy has been In a rowdy mood today also.

We have a safe word for when rough housing is going on, it's Oklahoma.

My daughter told him Oklahoma and he said how about I make it Chokelahoma. :lmfao:

And then he told her, how about I give you a Left, Right, Goodnight.:boxing:

I'm still smiling.
    They got up at 6:30 this morning, and by 7:15 they were running around the house like wild animals. Our laundry room has a door on each end and makes for a natural "oval track" with the living room as the front stretch.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I need to make some corn bread to go with the ham and beans that are in the crock pot. BBL

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom