churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I prefer sauced chicken legs to wings
    I am a white meat from poultry kind of guy.
    As kids we always got last pickings T the bird so it was all the crap meat as I call it.
    When I struck out into the world I now eat what I like. I eat lean. Trim fat from any and everything. Chicken/Turkey breast meat only.

1gunaholic

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 10, 2021
    Central Indiana
    I am a white meat from poultry kind of guy.
    As kids we always got last pickings T the bird so it was all the crap meat as I call it.
    When I struck out into the world I now eat what I like. I eat lean. Trim fat from any and everything. Chicken/Turkey breast meat only.

I'm a legs man. Oh, you're talking turkey? Then breasts it is! Yummy

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Howdy CM! I actually prefer dark meat. White meat is okay for sandwiches or grilled though. Just don't like it when it gets dried out. I think the dark meat has more flavor.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    For buffalo I've settled on Sweet Baby Rays buffalo sauce.

And I agree on the dark meat, which is nice because everyone else in the house prefers white meat.
    I may have to try the Sweet Baby Ray's sometime. They're all I use for bbq. I like the Sweet 'n Spicy and the Sweet Vidalia flavors especially, although the Honey Chipotle is good too (as is the original). Heck, I like them all! :): Is their wing sauce hot? I've been using the Frank's straight recently, but I used to doctor it up if I was grilling the wings by adding some extra cayenne pepper, butter and even a little Dave's Insanity Sauce. :flamethrower:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Dang. Susan went to see the grandson wrestle and her van wouldn't start so she took my car. I forgot to have her leave me my garage door opener so now I'll have to wait until she gets back to put the numbers on the garage door.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I may have to try the Sweet Baby Ray's sometime. They're all I use for bbq. I like the Sweet 'n Spicy and the Sweet Vidalia flavors especially, although the Honey Chipotle is good too (as is the original). Heck, I like them all! :): Is their wing sauce hot? I've been using the Frank's straight recently, but I used to doctor it up if I was grilling the wings by adding some extra cayenne pepper, butter and even a little Dave's Insanity Sauce. :flamethrower:
    No it's not hot. The wife and kids don't like it hot. I add cayenne or flakes to a portion for me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom