Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning everyone.

Cats woke me up at 5:00 and I told them to go away. Finally got up at 7:00 cause they wouldn't go away.

Cole is coming in about a half an hour to spend most of the day I guess. Dad has things at the fire station and then one of the firemen is having his 21st birthday tonight and apparently doesn't have many friends so they are taking him out. Daughter has to work.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Another thing is that they drive our cat insane so no one gets any rest. He may even be afraid of them. :ugh:
    If we have any more, our cat needs to get on the stick. She was always catching mice and voles when she would go out in the yard when she was younger, but I think she's gotten lazy. :):

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Water pump replacement on a northstar isn't near that costly. Probably less than 300.00
    I don't know about that. My Ford Explorer needed a water pump last year and the Ford dealer quoted me a price of $900 for the job.. I laughed and said sure if it was gold plated and drove the truck on its own. My neighbor did the replacement for $100 and I provided the parts. It's sad you can't trust a qualified tech to do the job without raping you on cost these days..

Howdy Wing btw.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Son of a *****!! Some jerk just took out my and the neighbor's mail boxes. Saw the neighbor helping to pull this guy's car out of the ditch, and then I noticed that the mailboxes were gone. He got his license plate and pictures and phone number and other info. Guy said he would be back later today to put up two new mail boxes. Not sure how he's going to sink the posts in the frozen ground though. :xmad:

It was some Mexican guy with one of those little Hondas with the big ass wing on the back. Obviously driving too fast for the conditions. Road is straight too. :n00b:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom