The official Status Update thread #209....So this is spring...???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ndavid45

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 83.3%
    10   2   0
    Apr 29, 2019
    Indianapolis
    Evening everyone. Picked up a gun a had cerakoted from AllenM today. Took my son with me and we were lucky enough to be there while 2 trains were on the tracks behind his shop. We watched and talked about those for hours until it was time to go to work. Now im just waiting on 1am to head home.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Evening everyone. Picked up a gun a had cerakoted from AllenM today. Took my son with me and we were lucky enough to be there while 2 trains were on the tracks behind his shop. We watched and talked about those for hours until it was time to go to work. Now im just waiting on 1am to head home.

That was me standing there when you walked in. Sock hat long hair and beard. Your son was all starry eyed being around the guys.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Go figure the work truck comes back from the shop this week and has a leaky tire previous shifts never called in to get fixed. A great way to start my work week.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Mornin' Expat! Eggs OE, bacon and toast. Gotta make a run to Autozone this morning. DoggyMama's van has been sitting for a few months so I aired up the tires yesterday and went to start it, and the battery's dead as a doornail. My little trickle charger won't charge it up, but Autozone's might. It's not an old battery. She's got something that's putting a slow drain on it I think. If they can charge it, I'm going to leave it disconnected.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    My pickup had a problem like that. Let it sit too long battery dead. It has now sat without being started for 6-8 years.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    My pickup had a problem like that. Let it sit too long battery dead. It has now sat without being started for 6-8 years.
    My old truck can sit for months and fire right up. Not sure what the issue is with her van. I think it may be something with the door sensors or something although there are no indicator lights showing up.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Ha! Nope, no squirrel issues. It's been doing this for awhile. I thought it had stopped, but apparently not. It's going to take a professional to track it down I think. Electrical = $$$

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom