The official Status Update thread #209....So this is spring...???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Same here. I score good because I am good around and on the greens.

I remember playing with my dad and his buddies when I was a kid. Those old guys didn't hit it real far, but they were always down the middle, and they could chip and putt. I think I may have beaten my dad ONCE at golf, even when he was getting close to 80.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I remember playing with my dad and his buddies when I was a kid. Those old guys didn't hit it real far, but they were always down the middle, and they could chip and putt. I think I may have beaten my dad ONCE at golf, even when he was getting close to 80.
    Don't **** with old men on the course.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I pulled a tee shot once and the ball was on a direct line to nail a car coming towards us down the highway. The ball bounced in front of them and over the car. I don't think they saw it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I used to play Putt-Putt as a kid. Even entered tournaments. Then one day I bought a 9 iron from the nextdoor neighbor's yard sale and practiced with it in the back yard. I could be 20 feet from a tall tree and hit it up and over the tree. When I first started playing "real" golf, I was killer around and on the green. I don't know what happened after that. :(

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I used to play Putt-Putt as a kid. Even entered tournaments. Then one day I bought a 9 iron from the nextdoor neighbor's yard sale and practiced with it in the back yard. I could be 20 feet from a tall tree and hit it up and over the tree. When I first started playing "real" golf, I was killer around and on the green. I don't know what happened after that. :(
    You lost your touch?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I even golfed in a tornado once! Buddy and I were playing (and also drinking Rumpleminz) and it started looking like rain. It got really still and quiet, and then we looked up and saw the funnel cloud coming right towards us. It came close enough that we literally could have hit a ball into it, but we took off running at a right angle to it and it missed us. We quit playing and went to the TGI Fridays bar (where I worked at the time). :):

target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    We had breakfast for dinner.
    Showered and in my jammies
    Got a lot accomplished in the garage but did not make my goal.
    My body hurts, and I am tired.
    But was a good day.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I even golfed in a tornado once! Buddy and I were playing (and also drinking Rumpleminz) and it started looking like rain. It got really still and quiet, and then we looked up and saw the funnel cloud coming right towards us. It came close enough that we literally could have hit a ball into it, but we took off running at a right angle to it and it missed us. We quit playing and went to the TGI Fridays bar (where I worked at the time). :):
    I would have hit one into it because I'm a dumbass :):

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I thought a road trip for 2 days tops would be easy. Not , she packing all of this stuff. And then she will ask me what I am taking. My reply : 2 1911's, with 10 10 rnd mags, a Glock 22 with 10 16 rnd mags, a S & W 686, w/4 quick loads. And 3 AR's loaded up! And my shockwave! She will say that I am not right. And I will reply in kind. But, I still love her, that's what matters.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom