The official Status Update thread #209....So this is spring...???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Southpark is a good show to watch sometimes. I've been watching Archer lately.

I am cracking up! I used to watch it faithfully when it first came out, and then I got away from it. This episode is hilarious. It's about school shootings and how they're statistically over-inflated basically. This one cop comes home (that's in charge of investigating school shootings apparently), and his wife asks him how his day was. His answer was, "It was terrible! There was another school shooting down at the Baskin Robbins." :lmfao:

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    The postal service seems to have misplaced a package I was expecting. Tracking shows it sitting in Indy for the last 4 days. I have another package that shipped out of NY and never even made it to the USPS. That one has been over a month and I can't get anyone to do anything to help well except for Paypal. They will refund my money but I still have a bit to wait before that happens. Grrrrrrr

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I was prepared for a long day on hold with the DWD people today. Much to my surprise I got to talk to someone after only a couple hours on hold. He had a look at my claims, saw there was a problem and transferred my to an automated system where I had to verify my phone number. I asked the guy how long before I would get a call back and he said could be today but more likely it would be tuesday. A little after 4 a lady from the DWD called me back. I sure hope they get it resolved.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom