The official Status Update thread #209....So this is spring...???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning SAM, Expat

I am the early one today at the office so need to get moving fairly soon. These schedule changes have me all messed up. I guess Thursday is not the only day I have to be there for 7:30 patients. I do get to leave early though...we were told that we should not be getting more than 8-1/2 hours a day and we no longer clock out for lunch. I ended up 15 minutes over that yesterday so I guess I need to work on that.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I picked Thursday as my early day since I usually stop for whatever groceries are needed after work. We have seen so many changes in how things are to be done over the past two weeks that I am pretty much just expecting more changes for a while...we'll see how long this lasts. He thinks we don't need two people at the front desk early and late in the day. I don't think he realizes just how much takes place in those times when we are not busy with patients. I hate walking into the office and having someone standing there waiting for me to boot up my computer, log in and get all of the programs opened just so they can make a payment or an appointment. At the end of day, it is nice to have that second person answering the phones, checking out patients, etc. while the other person is reviewing the insurance claims to be submitted and doing end of day reports.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    It makes me feel off kilter/disorganized. I guess I better get moving. The Orioles are probably starving....they are already done with the first big jar of jelly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom