The official Status Update thread #209....So this is spring...???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I just got my battery at Carquest, you might want to check them out. Theyre having a sale on them. Dont know if every Carquest is but the one closest to me is. Saved me $50. Worth checking though. Not sure youll get the bonus hot parts girl, you might have to come up here for that. Well worth the trip imho 

Hopefully the battery just needed to be charged. It's a fairly new battery. Just bought last year I think.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I really miss Donato's!
    It has been gone about 15 years now.
    I had been ordering from Domino's but right before all this stuff happened the one by me stopped delivering. Not sure if it was a staffing issue or what, but I started ordering from Donato's when that happened. I do like them. It had been awhile since I'd had them.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I had been ordering from Domino's but right before all this stuff happened the one by me stopped delivering. Not sure if it was a staffing issue or what, but I started ordering from Donato's when that happened. I do like them. It had been awhile since I'd had them.
    Should have ordered Bob's.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    hiya Greg
    Mama's taking my furry butt dog to the vet. His appointment got canceled when the China virus kicked off. His toe nails are looong. His feet keep going out from under him on the linoleum, I hope that's what it is anyway, he's 16 going deaf and blind in one eye.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Howdy red. Both my dogs need their nails trimmed. The little Boston Terrier (Mom's old dog) is completely blind in one eye, and I think she's almost blind in the other one. She'll be walking along and get close to something and it startles her, like she can't tell what it is or how close it is.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    DoggyMama's battery was fried. Still had a little left on the warranty (prorated) but the new one still cost $126. But at least it's got a full warranty now.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Done with the yard, taking a break with the hummys. They must follow the temps pretty closely because I think I have about twice as many as yesterday. I'd say 12-15.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom