The Official Status Update thread #207...Spring, It snuck up on us.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Howdy DD, wing

DD I went yesterday to top off my supplies and ended up having to go to 4 places to get what I could. Still no TP but have enough napkins now for a good year.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Howdy DD, wing

DD I went yesterday to top off my supplies and ended up having to go to 4 places to get what I could. Still no TP but have enough napkins now for a good year.

I've still got a good 3 dozen double rolls, so I'm still in good shape. Stock at any given store can change in the matter of an hour or two, so sometimes it might take 2 or 3 trips even to the same store to find everything. Definitely takes patience!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning run through....didn't see the new thread until now as we went over to see our friends last night and had a few drinks and played dice.

Heading to my parents' house this morning. Need to clean and fix them something to eat tonight for dinner.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I've still got a good 3 dozen double rolls, so I'm still in good shape. Stock at any given store can change in the matter of an hour or two, so sometimes it might take 2 or 3 trips even to the same store to find everything. Definitely takes patience!

Thanks for the info but I think im good for now. Not wanting to go out amungst the crazy for a while. Have enough food and supplies for a good couple months if I dont over do things.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I hope you guys have a good day and have the things you need. I need to get going to check on mom and dad and get some things done for them. It concerns me a bit that my nephew and his family were there last Friday for a visit...they live in Seattle.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Man... Animal Planet is running some kind of "Too Cute" marathon or something. All it is is puppies and kittens. I don't have anything against puppies and kittens, but come on... 24 hours a day for several days in a row? Are they trying to take peoples' minds off this crap that's going on? I miss watching Northwoods Law on Saturdays. And Pit Bulls and Parolees...

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Man... Animal Planet is running some kind of "Too Cute" marathon or something. All it is is puppies and kittens. I don't have anything against puppies and kittens, but come on... 24 hours a day for several days in a row? Are they trying to take peoples' minds off this crap that's going on? I miss watching Northwoods Law on Saturdays. And Pit Bulls and Parolees...

I noticed that too. I can only do so much cute. I like the Zoo & PB&P shows too. Not sure but I think theyre over doing the cute too.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I made a chocolate pie since I needed to use up some milk before it went bad.
    Just made a pan of corn bread to go with the beans tonight.
    Was going to make some biscuits but no shortening or lard :runaway:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I made a chocolate pie since I needed to use up some milk before it went bad.
    Just made a pan of corn bread to go with the beans tonight.
    Was going to make some biscuits but no shortening or lard :runaway:

Don'tcha save your bacon grease? I wonder if that would work... I'm thinking if it did, those might be some pretty tasty biscuits!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I keep a cup next to the stove for seasoning vegetable. but when it fills up I dump it and start over. i don't know how long it takes for it to go rancid.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I keep a cup next to the stove for seasoning vegetable. but when it fills up I dump it and start over. i don't know how long it takes for it to go rancid.

Yeah, good point. I keep mine in a coffee can in the cabinet, but all I use it for is greasing the grill when I bbq.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom