• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    the one between a nursing home and a retirement community, assisted living. Millers has one in Plymouth and the nuns have one at ancilla but that probably has a 2 year waiting list
    I was going to ask where all there are facilities like that up there.
    I have boobies but they aren't any fun. Stupid things
    see, I say that about mine. I don't want to look at them, I hate the over the shoulder boulder holder I have to wear everyday. they are not the blessings some people think

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I know my Great Aunt & Uncle are at Miller's and seem to be real happy there. Dad has stopped in to visit with them a few times and said it was a decent place. I have never been in there though

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I was going to ask where all there are facilities like that up there.

see, I say that about mine. I don't want to look at them, I hate the over the shoulder boulder holder I have to wear everyday. they are not the blessings some people think

I think we had this conversation sometime ago about boobies and junk. I wish I could take mine off when I don't need it :D

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Boobies!!!

503065dg.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    the one between a nursing home and a retirement community, assisted living. Millers has one in Plymouth and the nuns have one at ancilla but that probably has a 2 year waiting list

I was going to suggest either of those as I have heard good things about both. I have heard comments from a former employee at Miller's that they are not as good as they used to be. I don't know if that refers to how they treat the residents or just the employees. I have heard good things about Ancilla from people who have had family members there.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Strawberry season is in full swing! Our place we go to was posting every two hours on FB about how many they had. I read one of the posts to hubby and off we had to go to get some. We already ate the flat he brought home from fishing a few days ago. The place we usually go to picked 1300 quarts today in the rain! OMG...they are so delicious!! Some of them are huge! I asked for two flats (8 quarts each) and they threw in 5 free quarts! I am going to be making freezer jam tomorrow!

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    The company that my wife works for, is known for having better than average places. Looks like the only one even close to you is this one;

WoodBridge Health Campus
    602 Woodbridge Avenue
    Logansport IN 46947
    (574) 753-3223

thanks Sam. I (and my brother) want to keep them close. My sister lives in Chicago so we have to keep that in mind.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Strawberry season is in full swing! Our place we go to was posting every two hours on FB about how many they had. I read one of the posts to hubby and off we had to go to get some. We already ate the flat he brought home from fishing a few days ago. The place we usually go to picked 1300 quarts today in the rain! OMG...they are so delicious!! Some of them are huge! I asked for two flats (8 quarts each) and they threw in 5 free quarts! I am going to be making freezer jam tomorrow!

I love me some strawberries.........:drool:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom