Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi Mom. I need to mow today. Bleh.

It will be two weeks tomorrow since I mowed so it is getting a big shaggy looking out there. Hubby keeps saying he is going to mow along the driveway, and I keep telling him that is my crop of wildflowers. He does not believe me. LOL I think it sounds good since most of those weeds actually do produce flowers of some sort. I'll let him mow that part if he wants to. It is mostly sand so mowing that means your eyes end up full of dirt. I'm sure there are a million sticks that will be hit or need to be picked up and there are piles of stone off the sides of the drive from winter plowing. I don't mind it looking a bit wild up there since it is woods anyway. Around the house, I like mowed and neat.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    That sounds fun. Need a place to run away to?

I've got my man-cave in the basement. Maybe I'll clean off my table down there and just clean rifles in the day. lol

Imagine a self-centered hypochondriac, who demands to be the center of attention. Invited herself into my wife's bestfriend's trip to visit. Oh, and she's been blowing up facebook about breakfast in bed and lounging in my pool all weekend......

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I may get a 22LR instead so I can use it at Blythe's. I only get to outdoor shoots a few times a year.

Looking at this. (Or the cheaper, more practical black version, but I'm sick of being practical.)

The Gun Grove | Mossberg 715T Flat Top Camo SA 22LR 16.25" 25+1 Muddy Girl Adjustable Stk Blued

I would recommend this one over the mossberg.

Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 A1 Style w/Compensator & Collapsible Sto

The mossberg is a standard .22 wrapped in a "AR outfit". The Smith is a much better rifle, for a little more money. It is an AR just in .22.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I've got my man-cave in the basement. Maybe I'll clean off my table down there and just clean rifles in the day. lol

Imagine a self-centered hypochondriac, who demands to be the center of attention. Invited herself into my wife's bestfriend's trip to visit. Oh, and she's been blowing up facebook about breakfast in bed and lounging in my pool all weekend......

She's going to make you and your wife breakfast in bed? SWEET!!!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom