churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    this gal hadn't had a good night sleep since last Thursday

I have been either sleeping to the alarm or rolling out way the hell to early. Today was to early.
    Did get some work done on the bids I have to get out today. I can not get anything done at my desk if the terrorists are in the house.
    They got into the drawers yesterday, found the scotch tape and set about taping each other up. It was hilarious and my last roll of tape.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    we did get a hold of the neighbors landlord and he says he will be by Saturday to get the tree taken care of. I sure hope hubby feels better when he gets here so he doesn't tear the poor guy a new *******.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I have been either sleeping to the alarm or rolling out way the hell to early. Today was to early.
    Did get some work done on the bids I have to get out today. I can not get anything done at my desk if the terrorists are in the house.
    They got into the drawers yesterday, found the scotch tape and set about taping each other up. It was hilarious and my last roll of tape.

:lmfao:

an you love them to death

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    we did get a hold of the neighbors landlord and he says he will be by Saturday to get the tree taken care of. I sure hope hubby feels better when he gets here so he doesn't tear the poor guy a new *******.

You need to corner him about his tenants. I would. He would not enjoy me in your situation.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    You need to corner him about his tenants. I would. He would not enjoy me in your situation.
    oh we will. he used to live there until they bought a new house. he knows we aren't hard to get a long with . that's why I hope hubby is feeling better, if I go to talk to him, it won't be pretty. hubby may be able to hold his temper if he feels good.
    Sounds like he may have it coming. :dunno:
    he does. can't wait to hear what he says
    I mean even cm remembers the tree from when he was out here. It isn't a surprise it fell.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Good about the tree. Hopefully hubby will just leave him alone and let him do his thing.

oh no... no, that isn't going to happen. This same tree damaged our fence last summer. Now it is in our porch and on our house.

tenants haven't mowed the back yard since Father's Day. They only mowed then because they got a warning from the city to mow or the city would do it at $350 a pop.

He needs talked to, just better to do it nicely.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    oh we will. he used to live there until they bought a new house. he knows we aren't hard to get a long with . that's why I hope hubby is feeling better, if I go to talk to him, it won't be pretty. hubby may be able to hold his temper if he feels good.

he does. can't wait to hear what he says
    I mean even cm remembers the tree from when he was out here. It isn't a surprise it fell.

Owning extra property is work. Not just profit.
    When we had our rentals we felt we owed the area to keep them up and have good tenants. Both were a constant battle.
    We did monthly drive buys when we collected the rent. I or my wife picked up the rent so no one could duck and run. If we had to chase you it was bye-bye.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom