Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Things are pretty good.

How's the land of the free Merica **** yeah!? :dunno:

Allow me to recap my day in ' Murcia. **** yeah!

6:30 woke up, touched gun to make sure it hadn't been confiscated.

1045 met with the most knowledgable guy on 1911s since the passing of John Moses Browning.

1130 left Churchmouse.

Cut grass, blah, pulled poison ivy, blah,blah started drinking! **** yeah!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Allow me to recap my day in ' Murcia. **** yeah!

6:30 woke up, touched gun to make sure it hadn't been confiscated.

1045 met with the most knowledgable guy on 1911s since the passing of John Moses Browning.

Left this guy.
    Met Churchmouse.

1130 left Churchmouse.

Cut grass, blah, pulled poison ivy, blah,blah started drinking! **** yeah!

FIFY :):

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    How do you know you found somebody "special"?

There should be an absolute comfort level that does not include game playing. Honesty and trust are two things that have to be there for a relationship to work. (my opinion anyway). I'm not saying there are never bits of information that are not shared. I don't tell hubby EVERY single thing, but I don't lie to him and I do discuss decisions that affect both of us before making them.

When I met him, I was NOT looking for a relationship with anyone. It seemed when I was "looking", I met total jerks and people who were not who they presented themselves to be. When I met him, I told him that I was not interested in a relationship other than friendship. I don't believe there is a day that has passed since September 16, 1994, when I met him that I have not at least had a phone conversation with him. We were like best friends from the very beginning and still are. We share many common interests and enjoy each others' company over that of any of our friends. I don't know how to explain it, but when we met, something just clicked and we both felt it.

People always told me that I would know when I met the right one. They were right. It is just a feeling that you have and it has to be able to survive even when you have a difference of opinion or disagree on things. You have to respect that person enough to compromise at times, even when you think you are right and they are not.

Sorry...didn't mean to get on the soapbox, but I hope that helps.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    There should be an absolute comfort level that does not include game playing. Honesty and trust are two things that have to be there for a relationship to work. (my opinion anyway). I'm not saying there are never bits of information that are not shared. I don't tell hubby EVERY single thing, but I don't lie to him and I do discuss decisions that affect both of us before making them.

When I met him, I was NOT looking for a relationship with anyone. It seemed when I was "looking", I met total jerks and people who were not who they presented themselves to be. When I met him, I told him that I was not interested in a relationship other than friendship. I don't believe there is a day that has passed since September 16, 1994, when I met him that I have not at least had a phone conversation with him. We were like best friends from the very beginning and still are. We share many common interests and enjoy each others' company over that of any of our friends. I don't know how to explain it, but when we met, something just clicked and we both felt it.

People always told me that I would know when I met the right one. They were right. It is just a feeling that you have and it has to be able to survive even when you have a difference of opinion or disagree on things. You have to respect that person enough to compromise at times, even when you think you are right and they are not.

Sorry...didn't mean to get on the soapbox, but I hope that helps.

Very inciteful mom! I see myself "compromising", even in very small ways at times, and I am one of the most bull headed, loud and boisturious people some peole have ever met. I've heard the same, and until now, I always think the opposite of it. /endrant

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    honestly? Pretty much!!

Well I agree with mom about the comfort level thing and how you can be yourself around that person.

Also it's fine not to know right away if it's the right person or not.
    The more you will know her the better you will know.
    Even if you really like that person and you think she likes you the same way it will take more than a few dates to be sure.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Finally had a chance to play with the new saw today and framed up the table that will go between my grill and smoker.

409727193.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom