Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I've reached an age where pain is part of my life on most nights. Rum helps...just sayin....

I have little time in any given day with no pain. Just taking a 800 Ibuprofen right now.
    I feel every injury I ever had. Not all at the same time thank God but they are in rotation.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Yeah, I just got it. A lot of the time I keep my personal phone turned down at work so I don't have to deal with answering 2 phones and I forget to check it. I heard it come through like a banshee around 2am and get the dog all riled up but that's about all it amounted to. The only thing damaged was my night's sleep. What about your area?
    All my stuff was fine. Neighbor had a big branch come down so I let him use my chainsaw. That's all I saw

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Dang, I didn't mean to be such a whineypants. Bad arthritis and fibromyalgia night. Knees and ankles. Migraine left the building some time today, so that's a plus. :yesway:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I've been meaning to ask him if those things are reloadable and if you can create different types of displays. That would be cool if you could. I would have to consider buying one.
    Yep they are and yep you can. It's really easy. I used to reload my old one. Anytime you wanna get crazy come on over or we can take a ride :):

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I think I could just throw wood on the ash pile and it will go.

You working tomorrow?

Service call at 9:00 A.M. and I have to get that Transmission for the Harley assembled. All the parts came in yesterday. I worked on it for a couple hours this evening. Couple more tomorrow and If I remember where all the neat little parts go I am good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom