mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Well, we survived round 1. Round 2 still coming later tonight. Mom, you OK over there? I heard something about funnel clouds north of you in LaParte.

Missed us I think. I saw pictures of some nasty clouds that way but didn't hear about funnel clouds. New Carlisle had 50 cent piece sized hail.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Is it my over intimidating fire that's making everyone leave?

Those are just little sticks burning. Puppies curl up next to the rocks just to warm up their little hairless bellies, and are still disappointed. It's sad really. They have to curl up next to a warm kitty just to survive.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North

Those are just little sticks burning. Puppies curl up next to the rocks just to warm up their little hairless bellies, and are still disappointed. It's sad really. They have to curl up next to a warm kitty just to survive.

lol, and on that note, I better get while the gettin's good. Got class in the morning. Night all.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

Maybe the fire was too hot on this humid, sticky night.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    In the process right now. Trying to get house empty. Just gave my daughter some furniture, gave her my wife's jeep wrangler. I got 10 years of crap to get ready. I'm hoping by the end of July everything is done and we're settled in!

If you need any help in the next two days, speak up. I'm here to serve your midget minions. You know, if they need some complicated direction or something. I mean, I'm a rocket surgeon on vacation, I've got some mad leadership skills.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Thanks Greg. It's going to be a long night. Lorelei will be "boofing" all night if it's thundering. She just stands next to my bed and goes "boof" over and over again.

I took this last year when there was a storm. Pixie was in my mom's room. I had Lucy, Leo (who we call Pokemon), and Lorelei.
    [video=youtube;fIufFVOJwb4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIufFVOJwb4[/video]

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    Thanks Greg. It's going to be a long night. Lorelei will be "boofing" all night if it's thundering. She just stands next to my bed and goes "boof" over and over again.

I took this last year when there was a storm. Pixie was in my mom's room. I had Lucy, Leo (who we call Pokemon), and Lorelei.
    [video=youtube;fIufFVOJwb4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIufFVOJwb4[/video]

That is 3 happy pups!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom