Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This ***** took the pillows from the hospital room... for real.

I would not have let her in if she was not on the executor list. Might have been ugly but such is life.
    My sister showed up at my dads house after he passed expecting to move in and stay there until it was sold. Said she was an owner. I said no, you are entitled to 1/3rd of the estate and are listed to get designated property before the estate sale. She went nuts and I had to have LEO remove her.
    Turns out she got evicted from her Apt. as she thought there would be a check right after Dad passed.......:dunno:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Will I get an infraction for making a smartass comment in a classified ad if it is not making fun of the item or the price? I don't know if I can resist.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Rum run accomplished. :yesway:

I think that BBQ I helped with has pheromones in it or something. I can't seem to stop eating it and suddenly there are couple extra 20-something guys in my house. Good thing we made extra!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Chez did your grandma pass? If so I'm very sorry for your loss.
    take CM's advice and tell the vulchers to **** off!!
    I saw the evil in people when my wife's uncle died. Very sad how a death can break up a family because of greedy people. My wife didn't get anything she was promised by her uncle. Sure some of it had monetary value but she wouldn't have sold any of it because it was sentimental. She got the shaft and still stayed an angel. Not a greedy bone in her body. I kept my mouth shut because it was her family and I didn't wanna be 'that guy' but I regret not sticking up for my wife by at least speaking my mind.
    My uncle is rapidly declining and he pretty much already left everything of his to my brother and I now that way there's no issues after he passes. I didnt ever and still don't expect a thing. I just want my uncle to be healthy again. Life is a ***** sometimes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom