• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Sounds like a good day! You have earned a good nights sleep :)

I put in 9 hours and have to go in tomorrow

oh and something good happened today

I hate that the boys are always playing World of Tanks on xbox. well, they have been having a lot of problems with both of them playing, hubby is constantly calling the cable company and they reset the modem, do this, do that. Today was the last straw. Not only are they sending a tech tomorrow with a new modem, they lowered our cable/internet bill by $50 a month. :rockwoot:

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    oh and something good happened today

I hate that the boys are always playing World of Tanks on xbox. well, they have been having a lot of problems with both of them playing, hubby is constantly calling the cable company and they reset the modem, do this, do that. Today was the last straw. Not only are they sending a tech tomorrow with a new modem, they lowered our cable/internet bill by $50 a month. :rockwoot:

:thumbsup:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Yeah, that's where I got the hammer and chisel idea. Just figured I'd see if someone had the correct tool first. I may try to neatly remove the top with a dremel, seems like it would make a cool piece of garage wall art.

Some people open them from the back to collect them.
    You can also probably open just 2/3 of it to get the ammo out. :dunno:

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Saw an interesting thing Tuesday evening. I was waiting outside at a local eatery for a friend. there was some older guy standing out there smoking. There was a kid who was about 12 or 13 who was running and carrying magazines from a business next to the restaurant to a SUV parked about 4 cars from where were standing. He did this 3 times and I commented to the other guy that I wish I had that kids energy. Just as I said that the guy asked me if I could see anyone else in the vehicle. I stepped closer and told him no, I didn't. Then the SUV pulls out of the parking spot. I then see the guy on the phone and he said "Chief, who do you have on duty tonight? Some young kid just took off driving in a green SUV". Not sure who the guy was but he had a badge on his belt, no visible weapon. We watched the kid drove down the street. I have to say he was driving better than most people :)

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Saw an interesting thing Tuesday evening. I was waiting outside at a local eatery for a friend. there was some older guy standing out there smoking. There was a kid who was about 12 or 13 who was running and carrying magazines from a business next to the restaurant to a SUV parked about 4 cars from where were standing. He did this 3 times and I commented to the other guy that I wish I had that kids energy. Just as I said that the guy asked me if I could see anyone else in the vehicle. I stepped closer and told him no, I didn't. Then the SUV pulls out of the parking spot. I then see the guy on the phone and he said "Chief, who do you have on duty tonight? Some young kid just took off driving in a green SUV". Not sure who the guy was but he had a badge on his belt, no visible weapon. We watched the kid drove down the street. I have to say he was driving better than most people :)

Thanks db!

Saw one today,but not going to comment.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    So... anybody near the west side have a spam-can opener I can borrow, or should I just start hacking on this thing with a hammer and chisel?
    Take a dremel to the top lip/edge. The top comes right off. You'll never use and opener again. You can come borrow my dremel or come over and do it here or I'll do it for ya. It's only gas right :):

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    oh yeah, I got it beat

lady comes to the register and was standing off to the side, asked a question, glanced up told her yes mam and went back to what I was doing. She comes back with her purchases and she has skin tight shorter than daisy duke shorts on. She was pretty tall, so her "junk" was level with the counter. She wasn't a she and her junk was clearly printing.

I almost threw up in my mouth

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Negative. The lip on the spam can is much to tall.

Yeah, that's where I got the hammer and chisel idea. Just figured I'd see if someone had the correct tool first. I may try to neatly remove the top with a dremel, seems like it would make a cool piece of garage wall art.
    Obviously I'm too late to the party

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom