• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Hi Mike, sitting in an airport is never fun.
    It wasn't but... it was totally worth it in the end.
    Have a safe flight Mike.
    Landed safe :). Was a rough flight though - had to be routed around some storms and it got a bit 'bumpy'.

miami1.jpg

miami2.jpg

I gotta hurry up and lose ~90 pounds or something :P. Ahhh screw it.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Strawberries done. 15 pints of jam and 8 quarts in the freezer. The rest are in the fridge for eating fresh. Bathrooms all clean. Floor swept. Laundry drying. I need to rest up for karaoke. Thinking of running the suburban to the gas station while it is still $3.79. Anyone seeing prices jump today or is it all hype?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Its all over the board, I've seen $3.99 and $3.75 within 2 miles of eachother.

Hmmm...not sure what to do. I don't NEED to drive it and the truck is full, but if gas is going to skyrocket and stay up for any length of time, I should go fill it up. It is down half and I am scared to let it go lower now that I know how big the freakin tank is! I have 400 miles on it and only down half so I guess I could drive a while and then let the pain hit me later....that could drive me to drink even more than I do now! :alcoholic:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    gas went up $.25 here today.....

I just called the truck stop and it only went up a dime since this morning. Prices in town appear unchanged based on Gas Buddy. The one that says $3.85 was updated 35 minutes ago. I guess I'll wait. I use a gallon just going to town and back so saving 20 cents a gallon on 20 gallons is not a savings if I have to spend the $4 to get there and only save $4 by doing so. I'm just as well off to pay 20 cents higher when I am going to town because I need to go anyway. Did that even make sense? I guess I'll go get the mail and see if the mail lady figured out where I live today. :lmfao:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom