Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Yes, moving because of a job. Its not so much as my daughter is ill, but its a corrective surgery for the roof of her mouth so she can talk clearly, so she won't lack social skills. I can't wait to get that done over with.

Yikes! $155 is a bunch...
    Ours is probably similar. With 2 cell phones, internet, and tv (we have all the movie channels) I pay $430 a month. And that's just regular. If we rent movies it's more.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ours is probably similar. With 2 cell phones, internet, and tv (we have all the movie channels) I pay $430 a month. And that's just regular. If we rent movies it's more.

We are AT&T with cable (U-Verse) that is Interwebs and TV's (4) and it is about $140.
    AT&T on the phones as well. 5 lines with unlimited text/interwebs/minutes etc and it is about $$230

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    We are AT&T with cable (U-Verse) that is Interwebs and TV's (4) and it is about $140.
    AT&T on the phones as well. 5 lines with unlimited text/interwebs/minutes etc and it is about $$230
    That's whAt we have CM. 4 receivers, internet with the wireless router, and 2 cell phones with data packages.
    i wish it was cheaper but I like att. Comcast and directv sucks balls

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That's whAt we have CM. 4 receivers, internet with the wireless router, and 2 cell phones with data packages.
    i wish it was cheaper but I like att. Comcast and directv sucks balls

WE were stuck in Bright house hell until AT&T put this are in the loop. I will go back to an antenna and dial up modem before Bright house ever sends a signal into my house again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom