• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    My blood sugar is 380 right now. No flu, still thinking pneumonia. They are worried about the blood sugar but think its probably from the steroids.

:wow: Prayers they figure this out and get you better. You need anything?

Can I go home yet? There are no cats to kick here.

I know your sick but :nono: on the kicking of cats. :)

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Everybody's got a life today....Just finished my last hair cut for the week. Making HP's buscuits and taking them to the daughter's for dinner. Laundry's started, trash is burned, recycling taken out, trash taken out, floor is swept... I need a nap. :faint:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Everybody's got a life today....Just finished my last hair cut for the week. Making HP's buscuits and taking them to the daughter's for dinner. Laundry's started, trash is burned, recycling taken out, trash taken out, floor is swept... I need a nap. :faint:

Gosh Rayne, sounds like your done at your house, come on over and do the chores at mine!:D
    The house is straightened up, but my daughter is having a bunch of her 14yr old girlfriends over tonight, they are going to be making messes, so why worry before they come over.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I got up and did a load of laundry, ran the dishwasher, swept and washed a few floors, fed the animals and went to the neighbors and took care of theirs too. Finished preps on baby shower stuff tomorrow and now I am at work

I think I did a full days work before I got to work :n00b:

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Gosh Rayne, sounds like your done at your house, come on over and do the chores at mine!:D
    The house is straightened up, but my daughter is having a bunch of her 14yr old girlfriends over tonight, they are going to be making messes, so why worry before they come over.

Man there is going to be fun at your house tonight! Wish I could be a fly on the wall. :rockwoot:

I got up and did a load of laundry, ran the dishwasher, swept and washed a few floors, fed the animals and went to the neighbors and took care of theirs too. Finished preps on baby shower stuff tomorrow and now I am at work

I think I did a full days work before I got to work :n00b:

I think you did too. :+1:

I need to blame esrice for my latest purchase, where is he at? :D

Whatcha get??? huh, huh, huh, :popcorn:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom