• Status
    Not open for further replies.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Just got this email about my Jeep: "R u crazy or just stupid 13000 for a98 Jeep I bought 99 Jeep grand cheriokee w 128k on the dash fully loaded perfect condition for 2300 u r nuts"

My reply: First of all, I'm asking $7300 not $13,000. If you'd like to stick your foot in your mouth, now would be the time. Now let's talk about the part where you call me stupid. You do not spell out complete words, fail to use punctuation, and misspelled "Cherokee". I don't think you are in a position to be calling me stupid.

Have a nice day.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Just got this email about my Jeep: "R u crazy or just stupid 13000 for a98 Jeep I bought 99 Jeep grand cheriokee w 128k on the dash fully loaded perfect condition for 2300 u r nuts"

My reply: First of all, I'm asking $7300 not $13,000. If you'd like to stick your foot in your mouth, now would be the time. Now let's talk about the part where you call me stupid. You do not spell out complete words, fail to use punctuation, and misspelled "Cherokee". I don't think you are in a position to be calling me stupid.

Have a nice day.

:rofl:

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I don't feel any better but the fever is gone. Until Mrs TWB walks in.

:lmfao:

Have a nice day.

:+1:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne

Have a nice day.

:+1:

Well done

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    They were much cheaper than "Veteran Construction" who worked on my folks house. Touted as Vet owned, which may be true, but on work day showed up with no vets but lots of non-English speaking Latinos that broke some items and hid them in their touter trash can. Yea, they reimbursed my parents.yea, I told them I wasn't interested in illegal work.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom