Not open for further replies.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    yeah, this is going to drag on and turn into a court fight. Be interesting to see how it plays out. I wonder how they determine valid votes during a recount

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    the rona swab?

Yep. We had a positive in our office so have been shut down this week. Had another positive test for another staff member. I have had a slight sore throat, some nasal congestion and headaches so figured I should get checked before I babysit Cole or visit my parents. Found out the doctor's office in town does the rapid test...bills insurance and if they don't pay, it's $35. It was worth it for peace of mind....and it was NEGATIVE so that is good to know.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Yep. We had a positive in our office so have been shut down this week. Had another positive test for another staff member. I have had a slight sore throat, some nasal congestion and headaches so figured I should get checked before I babysit Cole or visit my parents. Found out the doctor's office in town does the rapid test...bills insurance and if they don't pay, it's $35. It was worth it for peace of mind....and it was NEGATIVE so that is good to know.
    :rockwoot: Glad to hear it!

How bad was the swab? I had a buddy say they went so far in his sinus cavity that he teared up a bit. Not from pain, just from the weird feeling, just made his eyes water

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    :rockwoot: Glad to hear it!

How bad was the swab? I had a buddy say they went so far in his sinus cavity that he teared up a bit. Not from pain, just from the weird feeling, just made his eyes water

The rapid test doesn't go way up into the sinus cavity. It was comparable to a flu test...very mild discomfort. Results in 15 minutes.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    yeah, this is going to drag on and turn into a court fight. Be interesting to see how it plays out. I wonder how they determine valid votes during a recount
    wisconsin has had a couple of recounts before and there have never been over 200 votes changed is what i recall them saying.
    if biden gets arizona, nevada and michigan, where he is leading in all three, it is over. he won't need PA.
    Just hope we hold the senate or we are screwed.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I guess I need to go unload my truck. Forgot I stopped for corn on the way to get tested...I was thinking positive that I was negative.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Afternoon folks
    Busy day I was on the way to my job this morning when work called and asked if I could do another one today. Sure why not.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Corn is unloaded. Dumped the water tank to refill for the deer since it had a ton of leaves in it and it was over half empty...and a dead squirrel came out with the water. I put a bigger branch in it this time so if something falls in, it can get back out. Yuck....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom