Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Night Greg

I was checking the cards from my trail cameras. It looks like the big buck I've been watching is still outsmarting the hunters. We also had coyotes in the back yard again the last two nights.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Tomorrow we are staying home.
    The family gathering is cancelled and not totally covid related. Life has scattered us to the winds this year. 1st time in me entire life.
    So I will build the last of the 3 Baby bunk beds.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Howdy all!

I just installed an 85" TV by myself. It's the best thing that's ever happened to me. INGO is now nearly 7' wide in my living room. About to watch Dunkirk in 4K, which will be my first 4K experience. I'm very excited.

I also finally fixed my 3D printer. It was a good day!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Howdy all!

I just installed an 85" TV by myself. It's the best thing that's ever happened to me. INGO is now nearly 7' wide in my living room. About to watch Dunkirk in 4K, which will be my first 4K experience. I'm very excited.

I also finally fixed my 3D printer. It was a good day!

I am sure I can pull off the install solo but why when I have able bodied and willing help.

I will be putting the Sony 55" and swivel wall mount up for sale and the money will be more than fair.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I am sure I can pull off the install solo but why when I have able bodied and willing help.

I will be putting the Sony 55" and swivel wall mount up for sale and the money will be more than fair.

I was not as sure I could do it alone. If not for Sony's insanely well thought out packaging, I wouldn't have been able to. Nerves were also a factor... I had been saving up for this thing for 2 years.

You upgrading or just don't need the 55" anymore?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was not as sure I could do it alone. If not for Sony's insanely well thought out packaging, I wouldn't have been able to. Nerves were also a factor... I had been saving up for this thing for 2 years.

You upgrading or just don't need the 55" anymore?

The 75" will fill our needs. We have 3 other flat screens in the rooms so the 55" will not be in play anymore. It has been a perfect TV for us.
    We were cruising Sams club and I usually avoid electronics butt this set caught our eye. I swear it looks like you can reach right into it. Amazing picture.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    The 75" will fill our needs. We have 3 other flat screens in the rooms so the 55" will not be in play anymore. It has been a perfect TV for us.
    We were cruising Sams club and I usually avoid electronics butt this set caught our eye. I swear it looks like you can reach right into it. Amazing picture.

LOL... Exactly how I landed on this TV. I had been eyeing a 75" at Sam's and then one day they brought in an 85" and put it next to it.... I couldn't unsee it. Then I started researching 85s... and then the price dang near doubled. :crying: This was going to be a 75" last BF, but I talked myself into waiting it out and saving up more.

My last "main" TV was an HD rear projection bought off of eBay for $350 in 2008, so... I was way overdue. This thing is amazing and was worth the wait.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom