• ...and so much more!
  • Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    So a cooked statement will be published, not a regular statement which the Constitution requires. We'll get used to it and accept that big government doesn't have to account for the money.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    21 trillion? I guess someone musta put the decimal point in the wrong place... musta missed it by 3-4 pages...

No. That is the correct amount. Dr. Mark Skidmore has been interviewed multiple times about this on the USAWatchdog YouTube channel. The story is very interesting and you may want to watch this 37min. video:

[video=youtube;H4XRbcBz2Z4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4XRbcBz2Z4[/video]

Here is a very recent and longer re-interview with Dr. Skidmore, but I don't think it really adds much to the original point: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3eHf9JJRZs

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Skidmore, C. A. Fitts and J. Ferrell have been on this for a few years.
    The real corker is that there is nothing identifiable on the planet that could account for the expenditures, hence the suspicions that there's more in space than admitted to. And hence my wondering if the creation of the "Space Force" as a separate military arm is not actually a path towards bringing the black programs back under control.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Doubtful it is related to the Space Force. The funds were missing before Trump got into office. Rob Kirby has a different explanation. That amount (or a large portion of it) is being used by the Exchange Stabilization Fund to prop up the dollar. China and other nations have stopped or reduced purchases of US Treasury debt, so who is purchasing them? His answer is the ESF.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I'm no accountant, but basically they're saying that in 2015, that US Army's checkbook didn't balance?

Ok.

So the amount they fudged the numbers to make it balance was 54X their actual 2015 budget?

If a major corporation did this, wouldn't somebody be in jail?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    but these are the kings men.
    they are above the law as what they did was for the king.
    u peasants need not worry about this...
    look a new dancing with the stars show is about ti begin.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    I'm no accountant, but basically they're saying that in 2015, that US Army's checkbook didn't balance?

Ok.

So the amount they fudged the numbers to make it balance was 54X their actual 2015 budget?

Sorta. The missing amount wasn't all in one year. Also, the amount attributed to the Army is $6.xT. The larger government total is $21T. Corporations have to live more or less under the law. The fudged government numbers have actually been placed under a "national security" umbrella, so the government can now make up whatever numbers they want and you can't demand and get the correct info. Sounds mind boggling? Watch the video I linked here.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Ok.

"You didn't think they actually spent ten thousand dollars for a hammer and thirty thousand for a toilet seat, did you?"

Judd Hirsch as Julian Levenson, answering the President's question about
    where the funding for the underground facility at Area 51 came from in Independence Day

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    The $21T is additional, above and beyond what is admitted to, and the plunge protection team (exchange stabilization fund) doesn't account for it, above and beyond what can be accounted for by activities on the planet including market interventions.
    That has led the people studying the matters to speculate that the borrowing is supporting activities elsewhere.

My speculation is that the creation of the Space Force as an established branch of the military is a ploy to wrestle back control of black budgeted activities.

BluedSteel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2018
    Huntingburg

NO. No they would not. I offer Wells Fargo and all of the 2008 meltdown as proof. Plus the fixing of the international Forex rate scandals, and the deliberately criminal fixing of the LIBOR exchange (London Inter-Bank Overnight Rate).

In all of human history, whether oxidental, oriental or aboriginal; there has never been a time, culture or nation where those at the top were subject to the same laws as the rest of the population. Hell, it doesn't even happen in bonobos and other chimpanzees......

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom