The Libertarian Party Race is Filling Up?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    liberal, progressive, globalist, Democrat operative

For a second forgot you were talking about trump.

I mean Johnson

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think I wouldn't necessarily call Johnson a "democrat operative", but the rest, yeah. Seeing him triggered by "illigal alien" reveals his core sjw beliefs.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Sounds a lot like what they did to Bush in the media.

Shame they don't ask Trump any questions that specific... I doubt he would have gotten it, either.

Clinton probably would have already been given the questions the day before so she wouldn't be caught in a "gotcha"

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Shame they don't ask Trump any questions that specific... I doubt he would have gotten it, either.

Clinton probably would have already been given the questions the day before so she wouldn't be caught in a "gotcha"

Maybe...I would like to think he would...For all of his faults he does seem to have a bit of a photographic memory...I don't mean that he doesn't misspeak but he seems like one of those guys (and many folks in business have that same skill) to remember a name once they have seen it...Plus he has been so big on the refugee crisis in Europe and Hillary wanting to allow in quite a few Syrian refugees that I believe he would have gotten that one...I think Gary Johnson is a decent sort...I could vote for him as a Governor....

IMHO

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    What planet has Johnson been living on the last few years? I bet even Sarah Palin knows what/where Aleppo is.
    Did you watch the video or read his response? I think the reality is much different than the headline, and I think his response is honest. As much as he talks about Syria, I don't think he is ignorant of the issue.

they were on a completely different topic when the word "Aleppo" was thrown out.
    Gary Johnson: 'What is Aleppo?' - Business Insider

"This morning, I began my day by setting aside any doubt that I'm human. Yes, I understand the dynamics of the Syrian conflict — I talk about them every day," Johnson said in a statement to POLITICO. "But hit with 'What about Aleppo?' I immediately was thinking about an acronym, not the Syrian conflict. I blanked. It happens, and it will happen again during the course of this campaign.

"Can I name every city in Syria? No. Should I have identified Aleppo? Yes. Do I understand its significance? Yes."

Making an issue out of that is about like trying to make an issue out of Hillary's coughing fit yesterday. If either is a long term problem (Johnson's knowledge or Hillary's health), then a broader view will expose that.

"Can I name every city in Syria? No. Should I have identified Aleppo? Yes. Do I understand its significance? Yes."

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Top Bottom