• Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    holy crap!

That almost looks to me like it was for some kind of "armed security" or "personal protection" company or something. And maybe not in the USA.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Actually looked like there was some decent gun handling & muzzle discipline...except when they were shooting past each other's shoulders, but they've got lightning bolt insignias on their black BDUs. Are we taxpayers paying for that?

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Dancing with guns. Although not in this case, I see merit in some of the teamwork drills and shooting from the holster. However, every time I see these videos I question practicality vs. cool factor. Twirling around each other and doing choreographed moves: is that ever going to come up in a real defensive scenario? Are there going to be enemies approaching you in such a way that your dance moves pay off?

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Dancing with guns. Although not in this case, I see merit in some of the teamwork drills and shooting from the holster. However, every time I see these videos I question practicality vs. cool factor. Twirling around each other and doing choreographed moves: is that ever going to come up in a real defensive scenario? Are there going to be enemies approaching you in such a way that your dance moves pay off?

Maybe, if you're a Jet...

0a5dd40b-54d9-45ae-97cb-3131929a321c.gif

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN

Guardians of the Galaxy: Dance Off, Bro
    [video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ytZFm1NW5MM[/video]

Top Bottom