The Insane "Social Justice" Thread pt V...The Insanity is Insane.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    This explains some things, all while being filed under “no ****?!”

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

Many of them see it as a status symbol

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

The manifestation actual pain and damages of too much affluence…

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    As I've closed out my career in industry I'll admit to feeling more than a little unease for the future. I've argued with general managers that tell me the factory workers of today are too stupid to work with solutions to complex problems. I've reminded them that only Americans drive cars on the moon and we did that 50 years ago. Looking back I'm concerned that maybe I was wrong, maybe we can't make things anymore unless they are chinese simple.

I learned my trade from men that didn't even think about pronouns. Men like the ones that built the Rocketdyne F1, with slide rules. Americans must stay ahead, must be better, must be the manufacturing innovators of the world. We can't compete by making the same product the chinese do.

I'm hoping for my children's sake that our best days are not behind us. I still feel giddy watching videos of a first stage Saturn 5 lifting off and think it's still the most powerful machine ever developed and it was a half a century ago. We can do better.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Well, that manager is not gonna be happy with the new crop of workers.
    If he can find any. Our plants have a hard time keeping workers, and they have great conditions compared to places like where you worked. People don't want to work, to have to show up at work at specific times, etc. A lot of these people don't even make it through a week. Some don't last a shift.

JTKelly

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You don't defeat or defend against evil by tolerating it and going along to get along or breaking your neck trying to see both sides of every thing, all the time.

You can't build a good, successful, productive society if you spend half your time and resources looking at, financing and excusing evil, perversion, and ignorance.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    If he can find any. Our plants have a hard time keeping workers, and they have great conditions compared to places like where you worked. People don't want to work, to have to show up at work at specific times, etc. A lot of these people don't even make it through a week. Some don't last a shift.

You should see how many new workers are gone after the safety classes, and the first time they go out in the plant.

We're lucky if one in twenty are there a week after the safety classes.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

So what I'm seeing is them saying if you don't like the woke changes we don't want you to watch the movie. Stop being a fan.

Maybe that's what needs to be done. Stay away from this film.

Is this going to be another huge flop for Disney?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    So what I'm seeing is them saying if you don't like the woke changes we don't want you to watch the movie. Stop being a fan.
    Maybe that's what needs to be done. Stay away from this film.
    Is this going to be another huge flop for Disney?
    “So social issues, I try to get in the background or underlaying a plot, but never to the point of letting it interfere with the story or hitting the reader over the head.”-stan lee

disneys ENTIRE directive today is to hit the viewer over the head with "the message".
    They are cranking out flop after flop. It's horrible.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Top Bottom