Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Beck's more naive than I thought if he doesn't think they mean every word they say.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Not sure where else to put this. I thought we had a political violence thread but my INGO search fu is weak today. I'll just put it here. Anyone know where/when this happened?

Anyone who's lived near fire ants should recognize this swarming pattern.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The bad thing is, apparently the driver was the only one charged. I think if a crowd of frenzied protestors have swarmed a highway like that and you're caught up in it, you have every right to protect your life with deadly force, because that angry mob isn't swarming his vehicle to congratulate him. If you don't want run over, get the **** out of the way.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    That's why they just changed the acronym again. LGB is now completely out. At least in Canada. Now it's 2STNBGC.

Get with the times man.

I just saw this headline but without a link to a corroborating story.

ETA—-the headline I saw though had a different new acronym.

ETA II

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I just saw this headline but without a link to a corroborating story.

ETA—-the headline I saw though had a different new acronym.

ETA II

Maybe it's a security type of thing. Kind of like having to change your passwords every so often. Everyone already had LBGTQ+ figured out. Or like Blackrock calling their ESG program something else.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Maybe it's a security type of thing. Kind of like having to change your passwords every so often. Everyone already had LBGTQ+ figured out. Or like Blackrock calling their ESG program something else.
    It's pretty sinister actually.
    But regardless of the realities, the more interesting thing about this is the need to constantly change up the language–as the Canadian government says, “2SLGBTQI+ terminology and acronyms are continuously evolving.”

Why? Is reality constantly evolving? Is “settled science” in fact unsettled?

In a word, yes, if you accept alphabet ideology. That evolution is quite important to the cause because it keeps everybody off balance, and provides ever more ways for normal people to “victimize” the alphabet people. You can step on a hidden landmine because some rule was invented yesterday, and you violated it.

And that is “violence” and “genocide.”

Victimization is the way to weaponize compassion, and it works. Everybody not alphabet is victimized, and no matter how hard you try to please them the rules change and you are committing violence.
    You are condemned to always be doing the “work,” and the alphabet people are empowered to make you.

That is the underlying reason everything changes by the hour, seemingly. It keeps you under their thumb. It’s not like there is any ambiguity regarding who is being referred to by these acronyms–nobody new is being included. So the changes have nothing to do with anything external being different.

It is a power play. And as you can see, it works.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom