Not open for further replies.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    SGT bulldyke reminding US citizens that the army is not on their side:

Wow major violation of the UCMJ. Or it was back in my day. I would not have ever considered saying anything like this while in uniform much less post it on social media. I don't think social media was much of a thing when I was in. I wonder what her punishment was if anything?

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Wow major violation of the UCMJ. Or it was back in my day. I would not have ever considered saying anything like this while in uniform much less post it on social media. I don't think social media was much of a thing when I was in. I wonder what her punishment was if anything?
    She probably gets a rainbow ribbon and a promotion…

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Punishment? They probably gave her an award.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So does anybody know if she got in trouble for posting this?

Just curious if something like this got the same reaction from higher up as the Marine that posted the video questioning the leadership?
    Well, you know, talking smack about politicians while you are in uniform, has always been frowned upon.
    Of course, in the Social Media age, we see it more and more.

But it does seem that if you talk bad about one side, it can be bad for your career, but if you talk about imprisoning or killing citizens, maybe not so much.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Well, you know, talking smack about politicians while you are in uniform, has always been frowned upon.
    Of course, in the Social Media age, we see it more and more.

But it does seem that if you talk bad about one side, it can be bad for your career, but if you talk about imprisoning or killing citizens, maybe not so much.
    I, as a civilian working for the DoD, have to abide by the Hatch Act. I can't so much as wear a political campaign button while at work (not that I would anyhow). If I were to post something like that on social media, and my employers found out, I would likely be terminated (and rightfully so). I can't believe she has not been dishonorably discharged.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I, as a civilian working for the DoD, have to abide by the Hatch Act. I can't so much as wear a political campaign button while at work (not that I would anyhow). If I were to post something like that on social media, and my employers found out, I would likely be terminated (and rightfully so). I can't believe she has not been dishonorably discharged.
    So, DoggyDaddy isn’t your legal name?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I don’t do Facebook. I’d be banned in a week. If I lasted that long.
    That's why I don't have any friends there. I set up the account so I could participate in news site discussions since most of them moved their comment sections to FB. I don't even do that much anymore. I am a member of a couple of groups there though. One for former TGI Fridays employees and one for C&R collectors, but I really don't participate.

mark40sw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2015
    Roanoke
    Can anybody tell what Sgt Bulldyke's assignment is? Is she at the pointy end or in the quartermaster corps

So far, what I've seen of the lefties when they have to go toe to toe hasn't impressed me. She may be expecting to have the US Army backing her up with logistical and combat support but wind up as first in the stack with her ass in the breeze

"A little sleuthing found that SSGT Bronson’s military occupation code is 88M or Army Motor Transport Operator. So we have a woke NCO who drives trucks for the US Army telling us how ready, willing, and able she is to open fire on her fellow Americans if we don’t jump to attention and salute."

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

"A little sleuthing found that SSGT Bronson’s military occupation code is 88M or Army Motor Transport Operator. So we have a woke NCO who drives trucks for the US Army telling us how ready, willing, and able she is to open fire on her fellow Americans if we don’t jump to attention and salute."
    My response to her would be this alone....

She is obviously out of touch like the people she votes for....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom