Not open for further replies.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    DlFaqkoVAAA-pqB.jpg:small

Well, "front hole" is now in my arsenal of offensive names to call someone. I shall turn it offensive, and thereby make using it verbotten....using the term, not the hole...you know what I meant.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well, "front hole" is now in my arsenal of offensive names to call someone. I shall turn it offensive, and thereby make using it verbotten....using the term, not the hole...you know what I meant.

Frontholes will be frontholes.

Stop being a fronthole.

Might even be useful in the chicks with guns thread.

I like it. And INGO doesn't even star it out.

THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Some people just have to prove what a front hole they are.

I think at this point you can compound that to just fronthole. My browser has just learned the spelling now so it doesn't make a squiggly red line under.

So Hough, you've made quite a contribution to INGO today. Rep inbound. Fronthole.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    It is truly amazing to me how many people wish to define themselves primarily, if not exclusively, by the way they prefer to stimulate their genitalia—and expect the rest of us to bow down before them on that basis.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I know this doesn't specifically fit this thread... but I think it's pretty relevant.

11% of Americans are on anti-depressants.

That seems... high. Seems like an over-diagnosis. Like anyone that has a bad day or just feels bad one day thinks they need to be prescribed something that alters their mind.

I dunno.

I guess I'm dropping it here because... a lot of this SJW nonsense seems to be completely ****in mental.

Edit: I'm posting this as someone that was briefly on anti-depressant pills. I got nothing positive out of it, only negative side-effects, then dropped it for good.

Every morning I get up and I'm happy to be alive, even when I'm hung over. People like me must balance out that 11%.;)

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    [video=youtube;SZ8TPibchso]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ8TPibchso[/video]

Leftist mob rule...again. Will we see prosecutions? I doubt it, and so we will see more of this. (I can't help but wonder how much street mob violence we will see from these kinds of people for the 2020 presidential campaign. If you wear a MAGA hat, best be packing that handgun.)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom